The Wind Spirit

Gale

“Flutter.”

Gale controls the winds, knocking back enemies and protecting their allies.

INFO

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Front

Role: Tank

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Gale carries leaves into their position, and helps them stay afloat for the battle

Victory: Leaves spin around Gale’s position

K.O.: The leaves carried by Gale fall towards the ground

Basic Attack: Gale has leaves swirl in front of an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skills: Strong Winds
:fist: Normal Damage
Passive: Gale may not take damage from attacks. Whenever Gale loses a stack of Hardy or is debuffed, Gale takes 2.5% of their Max HP as normal damage and 5% of their Max HP as fantastic damage. If they are frozen or silenced, they take double the damage.

This damage bypasses shields and may not be affected by Armor Negation or Reality Negation.

Gale’s basic attacks knock back enemies a bit.

Active: Gale forms a tornado that spins across the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies and removing all basic damage buffs or attack speed boosts from them.

Buff removal may fail against enemies above level Z.

Green Skill: Whirling Shield
Gale has their leaves spin around the ally with the least amount of HP, healing them for X HP and granting them a shield with X HP, which lasts for 12 seconds. Enemies nearby the shielded ally are sapped for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Winter Breeze
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Gale has some air flow below the frontmost enemy, knocking them back and dealing X damage, freezing them for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Swift Movements
Gale redirects 30% the damage from projectiles to themselves, and heals the ally the damage was directed at for X HP.

Gale may fail to redirect damage from projectiles from enemies above level Z.

Red Skill: Cold Zephyr
Gale’s basic attacks grants all allies 5 Normal Crit and 5 Fantastic Crit

Allies who crit on attacks are granted Z skill power.

Crit damage increase may fail against allies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+Z Normal Crit

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

5 enemies are knocked back.

When charged:

• Max HP: +Z
  • Max HP per Blue Team Hero: +Z
  • Berserk: 4 seconds of Berserk

FRIENDSHIPS

Gale - Elsa
Thick Coat
"Whirling Shield" Cleanses
Allies: Joy, Li Shang, Baymax

• +Z Shield HP to “Whirling Shield”
  • +Z Skill Power
  • “Whirling Shield” now has a 20%40%/60%/80%/100% chance to cleanse the ally of all of their debuffs

Gale - Mushu
Blockhead
Take Less Damage
Allies: Angel, Minnie, Baloo

• +Z Armor
  • +Z Reality
  • Gale takes 0.1%/0.2%/0.3%/0.4%/0.5% less damage as their Max HP with “Strong Winds”

Hope you liked it!

15 Likes

It’s been 3 weeks. Wow. School has been getting in the way of everything. I got Horace Mann to thank for that.

UPCOMING CONCEPTS

• Ratigan
  • Hook Hand
  • Dumbo & Timothy
  • Alice
  • Edgar
  • Djimmi the Great

Before I remove each of them from the archive, I’d like to give them an honorable mention before they leave.

image image image

• Lock, Shock, and Barrel
    • This trio was a turning point for me. They were what inspired me to develop my concepts more and to thoroughly review it before I release them.
  • Ian Lightfoot
    • I really liked Ian. I believe my version of him was good, and yet, I think PerBlue did him better lol
  • Sadness
    • It’s sad that she arrived too soon. But when I saw her skillset, I was really proud to find many similarities in her skillset compared to my concept. I sorta doubt I inspired PB much though, since my concept and the date she was datamined were almost 2 months apart. It takes at least 6 months to develop a character :sweat_smile:

Now, with Disgust coming… oh no…

6 Likes

I never thought it would be possible to make a concept on leafs

3 Likes

If they do enough in their movie… :man_shrugging:t3:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney