This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

I could see why. The guy cam do some major damage. He is my go to whenever I need a mercenary.

Well, no, his Ha disk is OP is the right answer, dearie. I am awaiting a hard nerf soon afterwards.

3 Likes

Well once you get Hades disk on him and level him, he instantly ko’s everyone but Ian (or someone receiving Ian’s reflect.) He’s extremely popular because once he has that disk he only has one real counter hero and otherwise destroys the meta. Even if a couple heros survive the initial strike he immediately has enough energy to strike again and its curtains.

Exactly this. He either destroys the entire lines right away (or very near that) or is stuck in a white spam circle and deletes the lines with that. No wonder he is so “popular” :roll_eyes:

He is like present Randall. When he was OP. Or Mr. Big when he came out. Or insert old character that was OP when launched.

2 Likes

Here is an older player with another opinion :wave:

I think Zeus is still great, and reflect still remains an option as counter. So yeah, wouldn’t recommend changing anything to him soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Zeus’s red skill should be nerfed and that’s all, the energy steal is way too big, 50 energy per enemy, so it’s 250 energy every second, and it stack, so after a while he gets full energy every second, it’s impossible to have full energy at all against him, even when counters his damage, there’s nothing to do, he will spam and stun-lock entire team and drain energy way too much, reflect doesn’t help too.

And yes, Zeus should be kicked from rank rewards, it’s getting boring, but who should replace him… Chip & Dale would be nice as they getting locking them behind limited drops, or wait these 3 weeks and start adding Bagheera here.

1 Like

Which makes him kill himself even faster! Just use reflect good enough and he should be able to do that! Problem is more supports he gets tied with. Worst variant I have seen thus far is with Mad Hatter with red skill trouble. Unable to get Zeus disabled or debuff, that is terrible.

So maybe PB should just nerf Mad Hatter red skill, cause that is a real pain.

Zeus can stay in rank rewards if you’d ask me. Bagheera is also okay, Chip & Dale would be boring!

???
You know he easily doesn’t die from reflect… and after 9s there’s completely no reflect.

Following your logic Sisu and Fairy should be nerfed too, but they shouldn’t.

I agree with this - there is no real way to have reflect consistent to make Zeus yeet himself after the first few seconds.

The same way - it is near impossible to keep MH´s Red Skill protection long enough for heroes to kill him. And after the first few seconds the attacking team is done. Again, because of his Red Skill as Musk says. It shouldn´t stack and should be less energy per second. He is way too consistent and way too widespread.

2 Likes

This is the worst idea ever!
Hatter‘s red is one of the most important skills in the game.

Zeus is op and in the right team he just becomes even more op. Mainly because you can’t counter him well.
Nullify his damage and you still have the stu and sap that will ruin you. So you might just need to heroes to properly counter him, leaving only 3 slots to counter and kill everything else the enemy has.
And in war off duties and difference in how the fight plays out just makes it even harder to beat him.

3 Likes

I think PB should look at war logs and compare between times where Zeus is off duty. With that said unfortunately if they need him now there will be many complaints about the nerf. He’s OP. He can be countered however mad hatter does make it a lot more difficult.

1 Like

Anything you can counter Zeus with used in a team with him makes him stronger.
And thus he is clearly OP.

2 Likes

Great to see the team taking our feedback serious and quickly adjusting contest rewards.

2 Likes

I assume this is meant to be sarcastic?? (Not easy to say in written text)

they could send a screenshot

Well, disk power has gone up from 50k to 200k since mid-January, so while it’s still pretty low, at least it’s moving in the right direction. And cosmetic crates likewise jumped from 10 two FtNs ago to 30 this time; again, not thrilling, but moving in the right direction.

Badge Booster Crates, unfortunately, are still “redistributed”, and I doubt we’ll see them return.

Starting to get really annoyed that Per blu cant change the rank rewards for every contest.

Seriously we have had Zeus for 3-4 contest in a row.
PEOPLE HAVE MAXED HIM OUT NOW !!! I’m no whale and I have maxed him out he is not needed anymore.

What happened with the new sign in hero being added to the rank rewards on the first week of the month to rank rewards ?

2 Likes

Basically, Zeus is the new Swedish Chef.

Except it’s apparently harder for people to get used to.

Not nearly as bad as Chef, he stayed much longer and was in progress rewards

They give much more with rank rewards but you need to be a mega whale to get a top rank in non-guild contests, top 1% is far from enough to have him maxed (and is already hardly possible without spending)

At least you guys use Zeus. I don’t. Imagine the pain seeing useless rewards in ranking for weeks :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And the progress rewards are not creative. They are repeative for months now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney