Tom (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Tom (from Eddsworld)

Description: Tom is getting pretty annoyed with these creeps so he’s about to take things into his own hands
Quote: “Harpoons, harpoons, they’re better than spoons”
Stars: 2
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Tom will finish a flask of “root beer” on the way to his position before throwing it behind himself
Victory: Tom will hug his bass guitar, Susan
Death: Tom will cover his eyes in pain
Role: Midline Damage

Skills:
Basic attack: Tom will shoot the enemy with a pistol

White skill: Harpoons, Harpoons: True damage
Tom will fire his Harpoon gun at the furthest enemy and pull them into the players midline, dealing X damage along with snaring them for 10 seconds

Green skill: Burning Montage: Fantastic damage
Tom will pull out a flamethrower and fire it at the enemy line for 10 seconds. Any enemies who walk into the flamethrowers range will be dealt X damage over 5 seconds

Blue skill: Everything I’m Doing is Illegal: Fantastic damage
Tom will pull out a rocket launcher and fire at the enemy line, dealing damage to all enemies and sapping them

Purple skill: Overflowed With Hate: True damage
When Tom reaches below 50% percent of his health his basic attacks will now deal true damage until the wave is over

Red skill: Demolition
Tom will now gain X energy when any of his skills are used

Friendships:

Tom and Donald Duck
Disk: Ruffled Feathers
Tom will gain X health when “Burning Montage” is used
Donald and Tom end up running into each other on a day where all there friends have something planned and begin to realize they have a lot in common
Allies: Huey, Dewy, and Louie Darkwing Duck Wall•E

Tom and Powerline
Disk: Tom Ska
Tom will gain attack up after using “Harpoons, Harpoons”
Powerline needs a bass player for his new album so he hires Tom to play the bass
Allies: Animal King Louie Ralph

2 Likes

Okay I you accept

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you said. But this is a dead topic, like before please don’t revive dead topics

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney