Tord (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Tord (from Eddsworld)

Description: He left years ago and has returned to get what’s his, world domination
Quote: “What do I need friends for when I have this, I’m unstoppable HA HA HA HA.”
Trial Team: Blue
Stars: 3
Entrance: Tord will walk in to the battlefield menacingly
Victory: Tord will laugh maniacally
Death: Tord will pull out a random weapon but then it will explode
Role: Frontline Damage

Skills:
Basic attack: Tord will punch the enemy. When in the TordBot Tord will fire a spurt of bullets at the enemy

White skill: I Got What I Came For: True Damage
When activated, Tord will summon his TordBot and then hop in to pilot it. It will heal Tord for all of his health and if he loses all his health while in the TordBot, it will explode and Tord will continue the fight without his TordBot unless he uses the skill again. If Tord is already in his TordBot, he will slam the ground with his TordBot dealing X damage to all enemies.

Green skill: Have A Seat: Fantastic damage
Tord will pull out his insta-couch and throw it to the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and snaring them for 10 seconds. If Tord is in the TordBot he will fire a missile at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and will have shatter applied. If they are already snared it will deal a bonus X fantastic damage

Blue skill: TordBot Stomp: Fantastic Damage
The TordBot will stomp on the enemy line dealing X damage to all enemies and applying shatter to them. This skill can only be used in the TordBot.

Purple skill: Unstoppable
Tord will apply shatter to all enemies at the start of each wave, along with this any enemies with shatter will be dealt an extra X normal damage

Red skill: Red Leader
Tord will gain attack up when he KOs an enemy with shatter applied, along with this Tords basic attack has a 10% chance to apply shatter. Tords TordBot will now always apply shatter when any of its skills are used

Friendships:

Tord and Tom
Disk: Classic Stupid Tom
Tord will gain attack up once in his TordBot
Tom is not happy about Tords arrival into the city because Tord always messes with him
Allies: Genie Nick Wilde Merlin

Tord and Dr Neo Cortex
Disk: New Red Army
Tord will become invincible for 8 seconds after “Have A Seat” is used
Tord needs a new army to dominate the city so he works with Dr Cortex to make one himself
Allies: Dr Draken Sheigo Kevin Flynn

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney