Trial Events Feedback

Frankly speaking, this Trial Event is super hard for so many people. And I don’t know why some still feel it isn’t enough :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

The rules are too many, I couldn’t even remember them all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Rewards are bad, except maybe not the border, which isn’t for everyone obviously

Long story short, we have to do more, much more work to gain less rewards :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Is this how you guys celebrate Xmas, @Loutre? What a spirit!!!

7 Likes

Ikr, I can’t believe people are saying it’s too easy. It took me an hour to beat the trial, and the line only worked that one time!
It’s ridiculous that people have been saying that it’s easy, because it obviously is hard for so many people. It’s like many people on the forums want to make people quit. So I honestly don’t blame perblue for this one.

1 Like

If you want a challenge do arena or coli

The new Olaf trial event is soooo random. While I understand the concept and lucky me, I have enough 5 heroes for this, the hero selection is so limited :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

So, we are supposed to have ALL heroes worked on for this kind of trial from now on? Wait a minute, I think that’s NOT what you guys said time after tome after time :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Anyways, rewards are so horrible that it doesn’t really hurt missing out this :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: except maybe the new border

P/s: You must use these 3 Frozen heroes and can only choose 2 out of those in box :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I saw these rewards and laughed.
Amazing Christmas event. Lol.

Also seriously, can’t choose heroes on own is just pathetic.

Reward-wise it would be a bit better if chips would be for Chip and Dale, not someone who everyone has 6* and with tons of more chips. :roll_eyes:

Yes…

And the worst part, it’s one-time event after finishing it there’s nothing to do for next 13 days.

(On last stage enemies have level 0) :wink:

But money yes.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I only have 1 of all those heroes in any sort of usable state - looks like no rewards for me.

6 Likes

neither they are even good, 0 badge crates and 0 cosmetic crates, gold worth one surge, useless Raya chips, 18 red skill crates but only when you 3* everything.

generous beyond all reasons

6 Likes

I see what you did there. Seriously the upcoming merge shouldn´t have decapacitated the rewards from modes @Loutre. That was a big no no.

1 Like

I mean you were the one asking for a challenge so you can’t really complain

the level between rewards and challenge aren’t matched at all.

basically pb is now forcing to max 5 heroes to get trashy rewards… and a border.

3 Likes

You don’t have to max them, it’s part of the challenge!

As was I - the other current trial is a great challenge that makes use of combat rules to increase the difficulty, which is how it should be done. Most active players will have some sort of hero combination that will work to defeat whichever level of that trial suits them, and level 10 is actually pretty hard to 3* consistently, often requiring a few attempts with different teams. There’s no hero requirement thus nobody is alienated from playing it.

It should not be done by restricting hero selection to a very small sample, such that only players who happen to have those particular heroes in their roster can ever hope to progress in the trial :man_shrugging:

This is either PB reverting to type with a P2W event (though, the rewards aren’t exactly ‘winning’), or directive from Disney who are oblivious as to how the game works and the implications for the players. Theming shouldn’t be of higher importance than playability.

6 Likes

If you read what they said before, pretty sure they said the winter weather trials were too easy, which simply isn’t true. So how else could pb make the trials more challenging?

Also, I disagree with you winter weather trials are also way too hard. Glad they aren’t for you though

Having resumed playing a little on a lower level account last week, I agree that if your heroes aren’t at least Purple then it is indeed too hard. Perhaps next time PB can extend the levels a bit such that level 1 starts with Blue heroes, so it’s more accessible for low level players :man_shrugging:

I’m talking about stage 10, it’s hard even with maxed heroes! Some days are easier than others, but most f2p struggle with it.

1 Like

this new trial event is so buggy…

well, it was a huge challenge… but unhealthy this time. there should be a selection of at least 30-50 heroes, not just restricted to using only 15.

3 Likes

aka this was the “thing that some wanted” pushed to the extremes

I would say that it should be the selection of at least 35% of the roster (and we got 169 heroes if I recall correctly so… that would actually be 60 heroes.

2 Likes

Looks like pb is changing disks on enemies for worse now…

Still last stage has enemies 0lv :trumpet:

3 Likes

Stage 15 is bugged
Silver gets random berserk, he has no tank allies for it to be from disk

Isn’t it his purple skill?

Or the icon literally is showing?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney