Trial Events Feedback

First of all, this one has great rewards.

But then again, what even is the point if the top level is literally impossible for anyone who doesn’t have the entire Lilo & Stitch cast maxed (which I doubt is even 0.01% of players…)

Like the top difficulty is so clearly for whales. Or even some on the lower ones if you aim to 3 stars.

I’m still okay with it cause getting 1 star on the one that requires 4 heroes still gives a ton of stuff, but really the difficulty spike is concerning

2 Likes

This trial event is disgusting. Have you guys learned nothing from the last one???

We are not happy being forced to use heroes that you determined for us

How can you guys be that freaking greedy???

Again, what in the world happened to “not having to work on all heroes”? Have the greed finally blinded you all???

Disgusting. Horribly disgusting

2 Likes

Finally.
After almost a year, another perfect event.

Both challenging and rewarding.
It’s so cool to strategy the attacks, especially on the last wave (thanks Mary). Lack of support is… bad, but that’s all.
Rewards are amazing too, I just wish these elite resets were carrying to all stages’ rewards.

Thanks @Loutre @Nugget and devs. A fresh beachy air… challenge which is nowhere to be found in this game is here, for 6 days only sadly, hope this will return soon.

Phal has hit the nail on it’s head.

This trial event has very good rewards, especially good to see the badge booster and cosmetic crates be there in a good number of amount. Even if you have almost none of the Lilo and Stitch heroes upgraded, you can get some of these rewards.

The one level that does ruin the trial event is level 8. Forcing us to ONLY use Lilo and Stitch heroes is a major problem and shows clearly (with the deals of the last week in mind) that this level is for the big whales. The most dissapointing about it is that the cool border is only available in that level, and not in any of the other levels.

So ehh, I’m not unhappy overall. With the help of Mighty Zeus, I have been able to clear level 7 with 3 stars and got some decent rewards, but not getting the border is kinda a bummer for me.

3 Likes

Speech of a whale.

No, having 5 specific heroes at Y15+ or Y4+ is neither challenge, nor fun.

1 Like

I refer back to the Olaf trial

This was the feedback on the Olaf trial that limited hero selection to 15 Heroes

In the new trial, on the highest level, we are limited to 5. That’s the entire team, with no other alternative.

Seriously?! Completely ridiculous. There’s what, maybe 10 people on each server who can even attempt that?

As I said before - before the Olaf trial was released, and after it, and again now - I’m all for a challenge, but being literally impossible is not a challenge.

I’ve not even looked at the rewards, but I can guarantee that they are not remotely worth upgrading 5 random heroes from scratch to earn.

3 Likes

Haha, use 5 Lilo and Stitch heroes when there are only 5 and all but 1 are pretty useless.
I can’t wait to try the second-to-last one to see if one hero will carry (with Angel). The Atlantis one was nice and easy. This one is stupid at the last level. Could be fixed by only requiring 4 L&S heroes.

I am thankful for the timing - day of a cap raise. Good for getting fresh badge crates for ranking up!

All of them are good, Stitch is just very fragile and is-here-but-not.

What is bad… again, no supports, but Lilo easily can one-shot all with her white skill.

For me Jumba kept dying even at Y14. Because of stupid Mary’s hex.

The event would be fun if it wasn’t 5 meh to ok heroes vs insane stupidity of Mary, Helga and such.
I am honestly expecting Zeus (Ha) day 2. At that point no one and I mean that literally will be able to pass the past stage.

I would limit the L&S hero selection to a maximum of 3.

2 Likes

This trial is AWFUL who the heck green-lit this? No one is gonna have even FOUR lilo and stitch characters maxed unless they have a crap ton of money. Awful awful awful

Thank you all for the feedback! I’ll let the team know that you like the rewards.

The limited Heroes is something we plan on doing more of since we are lowering the amount of Heroes released. We want you all to be switching Heroes up more and powering up a wider group. We also are planning on more stat and full Hero refreshes to help this too.

5 Likes

This would be good and all if we got enough resources to do that without spending a lot of money

2 Likes

Of course that’s what YOU want

Where on earth do we have resources for such greedy wishes of yours??? In our dreams???

I just made a post about this. It’s arbitrary difficulty only allowing us to use a specific 5 heroes.

We are still refreshing things to help with resources for everyone. The battlepass and sign in rewards were part of this. We’re also working on getting the Yellow rank a bit more manageable with QoL.

2 Likes

This is good and all, obviously is. But my problem is the STAMINA. There is absolutely no way to get a lot of stamina without spending money. Prize Wall used to have this but then y’all changed it back to tokens only.

This trials event was more than fair imo. The last tier is impossible for me to pass, but im ok with that; i look at that tier as a deserved bonus to p2p players. I am happy for the free boosted rewards! Thanks!

1 Like

Is that your takeaway from this? Yes, we like the rewards, but we’re unable to actually get them on the top level because you pigeonholed us into using a terrible team.

For feedback, you have to take the negative along with the positive.

Like I said in my other post, increase difficulty in creative ways, not making 97% of the roster off duty.

1 Like

Well i mean what do u expect? To be able to get the same rewards as whales?
Ummm, nope

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney