Unlikely Character Concept

Grigori Rasputin
3-star, Midline, Control

“Now my dark purpose will be fulfilled, and the last of the Romanovs will Die!”

White skill: In the dark of the night
Damage type: Fantastic

Rasputin summons an army of demons, dealing X damage to all enemies and putting “Revenge” on them for 7 seconds. An enemy with “Revenge” gets stunned for 3 seconds each time he/she gets healed by any source.
“Revenge” can fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: Just before dawn

Once per wave when Rasputin’s HP gets lower than 50%, his bones fall on the ground, making him untargetable and unvunerable to any damage with the exception of DOT. When lying, Rasputin can’t attack. After 3 seconds lying, the bones get together in a body again, and Rasputin gets X HP.

Blue skill: Once shared before

When any Rasputin’s ally gets KOd, he ignores X Reality of his enemies. If the bonus gets active when “Revenge” is put on enemies, they lose their ability to revive for the rest of the wave.

Purple skill: Complete the curse

When Rasputin gets KOd, all his enemies freeze for 5 seconds.
Freezing can fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: Calm and heartless

Rasputin puts “Revenge” on the closest enemy every time he gets buffed by allies.
The skill can fail against enemies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X damage dealt by “In the dark of the night”

Friendship disks

Grigori Rasputin/Jafar
“The second wish”, Harder to defeat
+X HP healed by “Just before dawn”
"Just before dawn lasts for 0,5*S seconds longer.

Grigori Rasputin/Oogie Boogie
“Sack of bugs”, More damage and healing
+X damage dealt by “In the dark of the night”
Rasputin and his allies get 20*S% Improved Healing.

2 Likes

What movie is that from? It looks interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s from “Anastasia” by Fox.

2 Likes

Hmm…maybe the secret life of pets should join in.

2 Likes

Disney needs to buy Nintendo before anything Pokemon related comes to this game. I mean, Disney ARE going to buy Nintendo, but until it happens, none of this will happen.

2 Likes

There isn’t a lot to go off of for Kairi. But I’mma do it anyways.

Kairi: Support, Back

Basic attack: Kairi shoots light projectiles from her Keyblade.

Curaga(White): Kairi heals herself for X amount of HP. This also heals all allies for 50% of that amount. Healing is determined by her skill power. Effect is reduced on allies higher than levelX.

Destiny’s Embrace(Green): Should an enemy get within melee range of Kairi, she will perform a 4-hit combo that does X damage per hit. The final hit will significantly push back her target. Does Normal damage. Damage is determined by skill power.

Leaf Bracer(Blue): “Curaga” gives Kairi invincibility for 3 seconds and will remove all debuffs. May fail on debuffs applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Princess of Heart(Purple): Kairi is immune to charm. Charm immunity may fail against charms applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Alice: Princess of Heart Fellowship
-Increased skill power
-Allies have a % chance to avoid charms. Chance will increase for every star level.

Mickey: Glass Bottle
-Basic attacks to Fantastic damage.
-Increased Basic attack stat
-“Destiny’s Embrace” will lower target’s movement speed by 30% for X seconds. Effects last longer for every star level.

3 Likes

Well, it’s an “Unlikely” topic, no one says those characters should make it, it’s just a sandbox for us players:D

3 Likes

Again, completely pointless reply as I put not one, but two disclaimers, not counting the title! Pointless, and kinda rude.

5 Likes

Oooo he looks scary!
:rofl:

3 Likes

The King Of Thieves Concept
Simple Black
1 star frontline tank >Simple is the New Black
Victory jumps in a chest . Defeat:walks out of the battle field using a door
White:Revenge Simple Black hops through the enemies and steals gold from the enemies adding 50 gold to your gold amount and dealing 99 damage
Green:New Throne Simple Black crafts a new throne healing Simple Black For 500 health
Blue:Guild Mates Simple Black gains 50% attack speed and can not be charmed for 5 seconds when under 50% HP Simple Black can do this every 20 seconds
Purple:King of Kings Once per battle when Simple Black is KOed he revives healing 900 health and blinding enemies for 3 seconds and becoming invincible for 2 seconds.
Here is what he looks likeSimple_Black his costume is his nimble foot look and that looks like this Nimble_foot Friends: Thanos (Thanos gets the disk, not simple black)
The mad titan thanos gains +100 skill power When thanos uses “Infinity Gaunlet” it also stuns 2 enemies for 3 seconds

3 Likes

Hmm I LOVED this game. Thhwn my tablet broke and I got a new one and lost all my progress. Imo, this concept does not do the King of Thieves justice. Where is a move that makes him bounce between enemies?? Come on bro, I know you can fix him up better :wink:

2 Likes

Oh dat game! Heard about it, but never played it.

3 Likes

Maybe give it a try, it is pretty fun, and a challenge. If you like geomotry dash, you will like this game.

1 Like

King of Thieves Friends: None for now

How about Nick or Aladdin?

1 Like

Oh geometry dash. I seen it, And me no likey. So yeah.

1 Like

It’s a lot more fun than geometry dash. It’s loke geometry dash as in it has parkour as a part of it, but it’s a lot better than it.

2 Likes

Alright. Thxs 4 ur opinion.

1 Like

Well, If you do not like geometry dash, I am not sure you would like this game. Maybe you could try it anyway though :wink:

2 Likes

Thanos

Thanos Is A Frontline Tank Hero

(White Skill) Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos Uses The Infinity Gauntlet To KO Two Enemy’s And Deal 173 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Green Skill) Planet Smash! Thanos Uses His Infinity Gauntlet To Bring Down A Planet Dealing 1764 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Blue Skill) Half The Universe, Thanos KO’s Two Whole Enemies

(Purple Skill) Your In The Endgame Now, Everytime Thanos Uses “Infinity Gauntlet” He Heals Himself And The Weakest Allie By 347 HP
Is he OP? or is he bad plz tell

1 Like

Not to be rude but its rude, your horrible at skill sets😂 sorry but I guess this fits thanos

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney