Update 1.12.1-B Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.12.1-B

This will be a content update and will not require a new client from the app stores.

Future Bug Fixes

• We’re planning some adjustments to Jafar in 1.12.2 that will better balance his skills without taking away his power.
  • There is currently a bug with Yax that causes Jafar’s Whirling Dervish skill to skip some enemies. We will also address this in 1.12.2.

Content Adjustments

Server 9-12 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 130 to 135
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +0 rank
  • Chapter 21: “Bonnie’s Room” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Megara, Woody, Hercules, Maui and Emperor Zurg

Server 14

• Team Level Cap increased from 110 to 115
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +5 rank
  • Chapter 17: “Hacker Station” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Anger, Judy Hopps, Elsa, Bo Peep, Woody, Moana and Maleficent

Server 15

• Team Level Cap increased from 110 to 115
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +5 rank
  • Chapter 17: “Hacker Station” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Timon & Pumbaa, Sulley & Boo, Shank, Darkwing Duck, Mike Wazowski, Baymax and Moana

Server 16

• Team Level Cap increased from 105 to 110
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +4 rank
  • Chapter 16: “Unfinished Business” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Alice, Tia Dalma, The Genie, Hades, Robin Hood, Woody and Kevin Flynn

Server 20

New Hero: Goofy will be available in the Diamond Crate

• Team Level Cap increased from 95 to 100
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +2 rank
  • Chapter 14: “Top Line” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: The Mad Hatter, Mike Wazowski, Kevin Flynn, Sulley & Boo, EVE and Chief Bogo
12 Likes

We will be doing this update on Tuesday, September 3.

13 Likes

THANK YOU for balancing Jafar soon.

14 Likes

U welcome.

THANKS FOR INCREASING s16 cap

Why not working on ducky and bunny?

3 Likes

Does that mean that the next patch note will be next Friday?

2 Likes

Should be… rework of broken Jafar and Yax’s bug should come pretty SOON.
As also as Kim! (or other… meh)

5 Likes

Looking forward to the balancing of Jafar!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, S19 is safe from the level cap’s harm. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Polaris When will Hercules get Maui friendship on server 19

1 Like

@Polaris how will you balance Jafar without reducing his power? Isn’t that kind of the purpose of balancing him?

4 Likes

It is rn 10

So what about every other server?

Ok then. (10 characters)

I can’t understand why they refuse to do something about Ducky&Bunny, they are so overpowered, i just can’t.

4 Likes

Adjusting Jafar is great but how about also looking at the insane damages from Ducky & Bunny. Also Timon and Pumbaa’s giving their team immunity from crits. Curse was deemed to too powerful for taking 100 percent away from heals, and brought down to 50 percent. The same should be done here, lower it from immunity to crits to 50 percent chance to negate crits. We all know it was done as a counter to merlin but there are now many merlin counters and it completely negates Barbosa and Baymax’s study, and it negates scare, and any character with high crit rating. It’s too good.

4 Likes

Yax was already the perfect fix for Jafar. Why change it?

2 Likes

Yax is the only hero who can fight against Jafar (Scar disk) and Goofy (with Jessie disk). Just check this pair. They destroy all team in the beginning of the fight. Doesn’t matter tanks or healer team.

1 Like

Thanks for responding to jafar being completely overpowered so quickly. I hope you balanced him enough but not to much to make him useless. I agree with many others though. Ducky bunny are almost as bad as jafar was and now we will just go back to that. I have to admit after d&b and especially after jafar my desire to play the game was going down a lot.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney