Update 1.16.10 Patch Notes

The level cap increase released 4 days before the patch notes came out. Would be next level if we had 2 cap increases inside a week.

Is Randell ever going to come out of arena crates for server 16 please

1 Like

The team investigated this and there is not currently a bug with Bo Peep. There was a bug with her memory disk that was fixed in 1.16 - it should not ever reduce armor to zero. Because of this bug, players were able to exploit this to do incredible damage to the Invasion bosses.

We are working on a wider solution to this issue. We do want to keep refreshing heroes, but we don’t want the friend and normal campaign difficulty to change.

I don’t have access to the Facebook page - that’s all in the marketing department.

If a player blocked the system messages, it would cause the chat to stop functioning for that player. If a player chooses to disregard the system messages, that’s their decision, but we want the game to function correctly.

6 Likes

Hahahahaha

Continue to destroy the game congratulations

7 Likes

And if what you wrote about bo peep is correct then why it wasn’t mentioned as a bug then fixed in patch notes?

3 Likes

This isn’t the fist instance for this. @Polaris has admitted sometimes that he/she has forgotten to put some information in the patch notes.

He’s/She’s afther all a human. Forget things is normal. Or you never forget something in your whole life?

3 Likes

Now you can nerf all toons perblue go go goooo

1 Like

What team do you use for blue invasion that you get that high of score?

1 Like

Did anyone notice that Hank was in game way before he was a possibility

7 Likes

So let’s me see if i getting this right.
You are upset because you can’t use a unintentional bug that will allow you to get a ridiculous amount of points only using that glitch?

They are balancing the game as better as they can. If they leaved Bo like that the exploit could be used outside Invasion.

2 Likes

That is low score to keep developers away from nerfing more toons lol

Lol and you believe them it was glitch? Anyway I’m not using bo and still doing damage i want

But they keep destroying the game and you believe them? Now bo disk do 0 armor reduction… are you happy of what they telling it was a bug from day 1?

1 Like

The bug with Bo Peep was fixed due to a change we made with another hero’s red skill that was in development - we were unaware of the bug/exploit with Bo Peep until we looked into the reports following 1.16. She is now working correctly.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: looks like you didn’t get it right.

4 Likes

She is not doing any armor reduction now at all … but her disk says she should do for 10 seconds… is that a fix? Then why don’t you just delete that sentence from her disk?

2 Likes

Or maybe the value of the reduction isn’t the ridiculous amount she used to do.

That’s why you don’t feel a difference

1 Like

Or why don’t you go check yourself?

1 Like

So, most of people which were able to get highest tier rewards during blue invasion won’t be able to do it anymore. And of course it wasn’t pointed on patch notes, another game-change point which wasn’t pointed anywhere but was released without telling?
And I guess there won’t any compesation for missed rewards during blue invasion?
Why always something fun and good must be removed?

[*] blue invasion

And how much Bo’s disk remove armor? It wasn’t mentioned, but after blue invasion and some spars, I can tell that new value is way too small, barely any change.
This disk should return to normal as it was before 1.16.

5 Likes

She is doing armor reduction - we’ve verified this.

The disk was broken - it was reducing armor to zero, which is too much.

2 Likes

The way you says it’s fixed makes her 75% do nothing now … nothing at all when she is blue and should do armor reduction
Now she is useless totally in blue weeks… you can’t do 10% damage with using her now

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney