Update 2.7 Known Issues

Well the certain player has the right hero’s for this invasion and he dies on almost every breaker of he don’t use some boosts! That speaks that his opponents are too strong. And yes: he can handle a bot with 3 breakers and some boosts but that’s not the point here! It was said the invasion changes are made to help weaker players and I just don’t see it… at least not the way it was presented in the patch notes!

1 Like

I am amazed you expect Polaris to answer you that even. If anything, Polaris can pass it on to the team, but I doubt the team is concerned about someone raising all the characters instead of just top 15 and expecting to “profit” from it tbh.

As Polaris said long ago, “the game is not about raising all characters”.
Not that I agree with it, I DO NOT, but the thing is that of course raising all characters is going to handicap you. Heck, even raising top 15 without money is impossible. About time to realize… (although wait, the team asks for more coliseum tokens on crates, but usually less battles… so all as should be, apparently :man_shrugging: ).

I have to agree with Stan. The change to Invasion is not that helpful if it is scaled on team lv. It should be based on the rarity of players! As I have, it is not that hard reaching max lv. Max lv does NOT equal to max rank!

2 Likes

Yes, but the question I have is whether the player intentionally raises all characters or not. And if so, why? In case you wonder, I am curious as to why someone raises all characters in a game that is not meant to be about raising all characters.

How will that work, though?

I appreciate the discussion about Invasion, but let’s keep this thread to bug please. You can continue the Invasion feedback over here.

1 Like

We’re doing a server restart at 11:00 AM CT to fix the issue with the retry button in Invasion Breakers. This is a temporary fix until the next client update so you may see more error messages than normal when you use the retry, but it should be functioning correctly again.

6 Likes

Just one last thing to ask @Polaris

Could there be specific topics “Player Suggestions: name of a mode”, where we could post ideas regarding the modes?

I think it could simplify the reviewing process of the team if you could just pass such suggestions from few topics than the entirety of forum.

Hey I don’t have the problem myself with invasion but I care about my lower members which struggle even to play invasion… and i wanted to say it no matter if Polaris answer or not I hope they think about in the future!

@Polaris Thank you for the update guys, you locked us in a war causing us to fail in a very important one. Thank you… :rage:

Yeah the original time of 11:30 would have been much better, luckily it didn’t matter in our war but we did lose out on some Surge gold :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Sorry @Polaris, one other bug that I forgot to mention yesterday.

I have all music/sound turned off on the game (sorry, I know I’m crazy right?), and whenever I try to play music through my phone or tablet while playing the game I get static noises.

In other words, even though all sounds/music are turned off on the game, when I try to play the game and listen to music through Phone or tablet music player, the music gets distorted by this game.

Thanks for “listening”… :wink:

I’m sorry about the timing of the update. I’ll be sure that we’re more careful about the timing in the future.

11 Likes

I had to log into the game, log out & back in again in order to receive my Surge rewards for today :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nothing can be done about the war? We would´ve been in Silver, be it not for the update.

Someone is flagging posts in the thread about this issue there is nothing wrong with what we have said

Also had a bug were every hero apart from the opponents beast were not able to move. Nothing was happening my king Loui monkeys were just stuck in the air doing nothing.

I have a video recorded but can’t post it as it’s the wrong file type

Because I am really considering dropping off the top and just swimming around. Because too much harm is being done there. @Polaris
My love for Jack Sparrow just isn´t enough for me to keep spending on a game that harms me or my guildmates. The update-war thing was really just a big anger/sadness tear being boiled while falling.

I am doing my best to gather up some energy to continue playing, but the blows happen too often.

Something that has been happening quite a lot recently (to me and to others, apparently still is) is a problem with Power Craft. @Polaris
It takes Gold and Stamina, then says Invalid loot and have to go through again. Unsure whether it actually takes away Gold and Stamina multiple times or returns with each Invalid loot appearance.

1 Like

You can upload videos here and paste the link into Discourse to get a little embedded player - Upload Video - Streamable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney