Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

Yes this has to be looked at it makes more sense that Sheriff went to challengers and John Silver moved to City watch crates.

John Silver has been challengers reward for long enough.

Your really bad at event hero rotations don’t get me started on Swedish chef he needs moving out from contest as well. @Loutre

That’s what i’m sad about. Quackerjack doesn’t have a friendship with Megavolt. They teamed up a few times in the original series.

Also, aren’t you forgetting someone? :smiling_imp: :duck:

1 Like

Oh yes!! How could I forget!!

6 Likes

I didn’t watch Darkwing Duck but Quackerjack looks like such a great character! Thanks for picking him. The Sheriff looks great too! I love how they’re not really main villains that you see when it comes to Disney villains so it’s great they get love from this game. I can’t wait for both! As well as Shanks’ refresh! Fantastic news! Well worth the wait!

1 Like

You should definitely watch this show. Probably the best writing I have ever heard in a show ever. So many funny and memorable lines!

2 Likes

While I am really excited for QuackerJack, I honestly feel like his skillset is a bit bland, and I feel like my original concept was a Bit better.

My concept

3 Likes

Like “Let’s get dangerous”

1 Like

Amazing update!
I need QuackerJack´s skill icons

After all that time, jumba was now out of the city watch crate! Btw I know sheriff of Nottingham, but I didn’t know about quackerjack

1 Like

A SURPRISE!?!?
I always love a good surprise Patch Notes.

Sheriff looks way more creepy than I expected, but I even like it that way :hugs:
Quackerjack looks both fun and annoying to face, and I guess his banana hit will be pretty OP if has good range.
Everything else…okay, good update.

3 Likes

I’m really excited about us getting another Darkwing Duck character and I’m anxious to see what that no good Sheriff of Nottingham will be up to in the city.

“Greetings from your friendly neighborhood tax collector!”

“It’s playtime!”

3 Likes

Alright! Surprised that you actually got two characters announced! Sheriff of Nottingham might take a while for me to get since it’s available on city watch crate. I never seen the other character from Darkwing Duck since I never seen it before. Glad to hear that Shank is having a hero refresh, can you do the same with Judy Hopps? Because she doesn’t have fantastic damage plus is currently my strongest hero. Anyway, thanks for the latest announcement! May we hear another?:wink::+1:

Is it just me or does SoN look more like a cat than a wolf with those whiskers?

Too me he kinda looks like a wolf cat. XD

1 Like

Hum…, as far as I see in the screenshots he doesn’t seem to have whiskers.

4 Likes

It looks kinda like a rat to me :woozy_face:

4 Likes

A wolf cat rat?

1 Like

Agree, with the whiskers he looks more like a rat than a wolf, if a wolf is what he is supposed to be.

2 Likes

Yes he’s a wolf

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney