Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

You may want to watch a few episodes of Darkwing Duck on Disney+ to get familiar with it. I haven’t even gotten John Silver yet or Russell. It took me awhile to get Jumba. So it sounds like it will take awhile for me to get the Sheriff too.

2 Likes

I hope this means she’s moved out of most friend campaigns… she’s difficult enough already depending on who you’ve got in the lineup. Refreshed heros can often be a real pain when left in friend campaigns…

2 Likes

Well yeah but he’s a wolf

Well technically I wouldn’t say cat too

You’re right but I would say great big Wolf Rat

Well, here he look more wolf like:

Here he looks more rat like:

10 Likes

Now noticing it, it kind of nearly seems like the part I posted about him looking more rat like is the only time he has whiskers, otherwise he isn’t drawn with whisters from what I can see.

Maybe an animation error from back then? Or at least if otherwise he at least has the whiskers on the wrong side of his face I think.

2 Likes

So excited my idea came through… and better🎉

So happy with the new characters :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Probably because they did say he’s a wolf kind of think about it His biggest enemy is Robin Hood and he’s a fox in fact it’s just like Star Fox all over all because Fox is Wolf’s biggest enemy

Okay, thanks. I’ll try my best to see it once I have Disney Plus. (Sorry to be a little off topic)
And I know that CW tokens are the most complicated ones to spend among the rest.

@Loutre can you ask the team to remove Shank from friend campaigns?

2 Likes

YES! Finally Shank got a very needed refresh. Personally I don’t use her, but I love seeing the heroes that need a refresh get them.

Sheriff Of Nottingham seems like a really creative character and I’m super glad we finally got our 2nd hero from Robin Hood. I also love his design and skill set.

And lastly Quackerjack, I have the same feelings for Quackerjack as the Sheriff but I do like seeing new ducktales characters!

Opinion of update - A-

2 Likes

Silver is meh so no one will bother upgrading him so they put Sheriff in cw crates to make it harder to get his hero chips. Cash :cow:

Well they did not remove Simba and Nala and other refreshed characters out of there, so I guess your question is… out of the question.

AHHHHH… the pain incoming.

I don’t even have him yet :frowning:

Un gran bell aggiornamento nn ce che dire nn vedo l’ora :star_struck:

Well, they did pull and replace newly refreshed characters once. I forget precisely who but it does mean there may be some hope. However I suspect chances of them doing so are pretty low unfortunately… keep asking for it and hopefully it’ll happen.

1 Like

It was at Bogo and Jessie’s refresh that they were changed in the friendship campaigns

Rat? So when are we getting Ratigan?

1 Like

Well Lock Shock and Barrel I get for QuackerJack but Slinky dog?
[/quote]

It’s the toy angle. Notice that Quackerjack’s attacks mostly involve toys …

1 Like

This update is awesome, Especially the Shank refresh!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney