Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

For something like this it is better for us to see the feedback here and then look into the data on our side about it. The forums is a smaller portion of players so a poll may not be super helpful in that sense, an example is just the S5 poll we did, which we even linked in-game, only has 299 votes so that isn’t a huge show of what a majority of players may think.

If you’d like to make a new post for a bigger discussion I’ll absolutely be reading it!

9 Likes

I think that shows more about the activity / interest of S5 players, than specifically the amount of people on the forum :stuck_out_tongue: hence why it’s in need of merging in the first place

3 Likes

You should take a vote about new update to see results of players thinking.

It is hard way to see the truth but helpful to improve all stats for both sides.

Also, x2 before update? Is that laughing in face to all?

Ah, really appreciate the quick answer Loutre and thanks :-).

I think you do have a good point and are understandable in many ways, but I think the thing is that such data mainly gather Hard Data(metrics) rather than necessarily Soft Data(players thoughts). Through polls like numbers Soft Data can more easily be turned into Hard Data, thereby the Soft Data being more easily to follow up by having more concrete data :-). Reference to this video:

(I know the video text there is more passive aggressive than meant from me, but it is overall a good and informative video on Soft Data and its importance).

You are right that the polls are only a small portion of the player base, I think it would be unwise to disregard a poll just because of the number of people who voted as the votes still represent the player’s opinions, espcially if over 50/100 as that represent a small yet decent amount of people.
I think it is also something to consider that the people on the forum(external information places) are likely among the most informed and have the most information as users given that they check information online, thereby more likely have an informed opinion and will likely vote on what is the best for the game long term from the players perspective as well as maybe some for the long term financial perspective.

I generally just want to start discussions and thinking, so if you Loutre would like to make this kind of post yourself I am completely fine with that :-). I assume you would need permission from higher-ups though, so I assume it would be me who are likely making this post, but yeah I do think a poll survey in terms of Player Satisfaction would be good and helpful so it is something for you at PerBlue to consider :-).
But yeah, can make it if you think it is best I make it, I overall just want to start informative and helpful discussions that can help Disney Heroes be a more fun game to play, along with potentially generating more revenue as more players are happy and as such more willing to spend.

So yeah, thoughts Loutre? :-).

(And yeah sorry if a bit long post ;^^. Just like to inform and elaborate to better help you see).

5 Likes

Unfortunately, a poll just isn’t as helpful as the actual feedback from everyone in their own words while also looking at the in-game data.

That video appears to be from 2017 and is most likely out of date by now as what we can gather from data changes a lot especially in 4 years+. ’

I will always encourage you to begin new discussions and thinking within the community if you would like to start a new thread to discuss these things please feel free. I will not be making a poll for this however.

4 Likes

Just heard back from the team and they are looking into things deal wise that you will hopefully begin seeing a difference with soon.

We also are planning weekend double drop events and Holiday giveaways that should help with these cap increases.

I’ll be continuing to watch all your feedback!

12 Likes

Do you saw my messages about insulting to many people on server? Believe you can do something.

Sounds awesome can’t wait to hear more details about it

2 Likes

Ah, the poll post thread is mainly to have a place to discuss and getting us players to think, so the poll post and the topics of each poll is to facilitate discussions, so it is intended that you at PerBlue would get feedback in the players own words as well :-).

Might be true, but yeah I recommend watching it as an example for Soft Data’s importance, though of course completely fair if you don’t if you don’t have time Loutre.

Sounds good and yeah, can try to start making that poll post :-). Will likely take me some time to make it so might take a few days before I post it depending on how many questions I come up with for the post. And yeah, completely understandable if you don’t make the most Loutre, but I hope you will find the post I make intersting and helpful ^^.

Glad to see you at PerBlue listen to our feedback and hope improvements can be implemented to the double update experience :-).

2 Likes

@Loutre Since the guild contest got switched to a solo contest, which contest will come next on Friday, FtN or guild?
I’m asking, because if it’s FtN, I’ll wait to use stamina until Friday (instead of cap raise Tuesday).

PerBlue doing very good job. Just need little bit from they to made more people who work and reward them for contribution on community.
NBA 2k doing that for their players. You can check that on Yt and in game.

1 Like

Yea I want the answer to that too.

It be Guild contest based on xp or badges.

Thing now is okay about that question.

Cannot give exactly what next contest will be, but it is not a guild contest.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks for the fast reply :slight_smile:

Since we have a double cap raise on S21, I’ll probably try to level up as fast as I can and hope I can earn more ultra XP pots soon.

if it’s port double drops…

or at least for Christmas annual triple port drops event… then yes

bring them back as they were 2 months ago and problem solved :slight_smile:

as for now… it’s 4th day as deals got worse once again for a yet again unknown reasons.

3 Likes

well FtN would be in if there was a guild contest… I don´t see why it won´t be happening…

2 Likes

The guild contest fix is still not finished with QA

6 Likes

I mean. We would have FtN after guild contest. But I see it happening regardless… since 3 weeks fixed schedule.

In fact, I would be surprised if it wasn´t some form of FtN. Special or not.

3 Likes

Just in that case like @Loutre said about solo contest, it be some special like unusual with stamina and gems only.

Made some new, some with what we can be involved and interested for play :heart_eyes::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney