Update 4.9 Patch Notes

Like someone mentioned before maybe it’s supposed to be Little Mermaid not Winnie the Pooh why do we have a king Triton refresh ?

They did that last Patch with Pocahontas and she didn’t have a trial

2 Likes

This was…unexpected.

2 Likes

After years of forgetting him, finally.

I don’t think she needs one. She is great for arena and is pretty balanced.

cough @Giraffeyjosh cough

Hooray………? This could either have a huge impact or a tiny one.

So what happened to Joy and Donald?

2 Likes

@Samm may I vouch for Invasion rewards refresh to come soon?

Especially Stamina, Badge Tokens and Memory Tokens since the increments per cap raise are non existent (well, Memory Tokens and Stamina did not scale at all despite there being like 3x more heroes than at Red+8 rank when it was last refreshed - which is now 3 years ago).

(I might actually be slightly deceiving in this point, but it was surely below a 100 in Apríl 2020, right?)

And considering what have been given in the deals, I don’t think the team really has an idea on Badge Tokens balancing… since 60k were in a deal, but current badges cost over 1M…

Or maybe changing Badge Bazaar a bit and then change the scaling slightly up would be enough. I dunno.

Or give badges some default token value in all shops, which might potentially decrease with each cap raise? Since their impact will be lower in the future…

4 Likes

very close :wink:

I mean the data speaks for itself
The need for a whole new rank, to fix secondary stats is baffling to me
We have been mentioning the lack of scaling of secondary stats for 4+ years now.

Just putting this in there again @Samm
Mods can much easier be used for this purpose
it also will give players more flexibility on how they want to use their heroes
the hard cap is probably not a good idea anymore, but perhaps % can be added or a multiple?

The value add on mods are becoming more and more outdated with every new level cap as well.
Really time to rather look at these than to create a whole new rank

But not holding my breath for anyone to listen to us - so this is just floating in the wind

2 Likes

Mods need a % scaling on HP, SP and BD given… without Red Skill taken into account tho.

Mod upgrades should have 6 tiers and the gains of mod upgrades should be adjusted…

Badges…

I mean I did say long ago that the team should have a rough idea where they want the stats for every hero.
Say I don’t know… Dash should have maxed Crits, but only 40% Evasion. And then adjust the badges so the Evasion stays at 40±5% every cap raise.
That was an example only, of course.

3 Likes

I just really wish they would take our suggestions and make something of it…
we are playing the game after all

but it will all come crashing down soon enough, so no point anyway

2 Likes

Update Day

2 Likes

I hope there will be finally new game icon. :label:

6 Likes

I hope you’re right. I feel like it’s been so long since we got that current icon.

2 Likes

I was afraid of that… still same game icon :confounded: also we got now over 200 heroes, the description needs an update, it would be nice to include mention of some TV characters like Kim or Perry.

8 Likes

didn’t y’all already fix this? i can’t score anything higher than 1750 since your last ‘fox’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Thats because this season’s rules are limiting the points available, so everyone essentially has the same points within a range
1000 for victory
0.4 points for each % normal damage done to heroes (0.4 x 100% x 5 = 200 points)
50 points per hero left standing

Therefore the absolute limit points you can get is 1000 + 550 (11 x 50) + 440 = 1990
There are max 11 heroes on each side that you can get points for (Gothel = 3 + 4 heroes and their buddies - KristoffSven, Hiro, Jasmine, etc.)

This was just because whoever is making the rules are clearly not playing the game, or they would have seen that…

Hopefully next season’s rules are a bit more inspirational

4 Likes

EDIT: Tigger and Eeyore have been added to Hero Improvements!

13 Likes

So excited Tigger got a refresh

8 Likes

A bunch of good news!

But is it possible for the team to add evasion/tenacity here, he really needs it as he is always in front and easily disabled by enemies. Hopefully the armor/reality given will be about +1B like with WALL-E and Maui, so at least he would be more secure and able to bounce.

8 Likes

I thought so too…
Figured they might be waiting on the new rank to add more of those since they said they’ll be rebalancing secondary stats.
(Triton’s feels like it was planned before, judging by how his refresh is formatted differently).

2 Likes

Those can add armor/reality negation which he lacks, unless he will get lucky with talents and remove armor/reality on his own now.

But evasion/tenacity is impossible to add to hero itself, he will be forced to be with Cinderella. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

We had badges with lots of evasion and tenacity… they can do it again…

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney