Update 5.1 Patch Notes

I hope the chainsaw is his basic at least.

4 Likes

We have finally Negaduck!

3 Likes

Okay we got another Darkwing Duck character from the show that I only watched a few episodes so far on Disney+ (I’ll watch some more at some point).
Season 8 looks alright, not much to say as there’s only 2 new ones (though I’m cool with Chip & Dale franchise), the 2 recurring ones sounds great once again.
I’m currently struggling on that one level on chapter 60, because it features a few characters, 2 that I wish weren’t in any recent levels. I can’t stand Ariel & especially Madam anymore (plus I despise Ariel in the game) because the latter prevents my heroes from using their white skills. I know I’ll beat the level eventually, but my word this level stresses me out.:triumph:
Anyway not much else to say here, but this sounds pretty good, as I came back from my family trip a week ago (great trip btw).:sunglasses::+1:
I would also like to say happy June to y’all (since last patch notes was in late May) as I’m planning to see Elemental as it just came out today. [Note: The film has nothing to do with the topic, I do apologize]
Anyway, I wish you all a great summer!:beach_umbrella::desert_island::sunrise:

Please stop with the cars spam

1 Like

Yay Negaduck! Can’t wait for his arrival into the game, I wonder, will he be strong, or will he not? Anyways, I-am- Ex-CITED!

Patch Season 8, Prize Wall, new character and everything! Any updates on the new refresh hero for this patch notes?

2 Likes

Loving Negaduck and Decay (which’ll no doubt eventually become nonexclusive like Ursula’s Hex), and all of the Refreshes, especially for the Inside Out cast. Will there be a Refresh for Yzma and Kronk in the near future, now that Pacha’s gotten some tweaking?

Also, will Jim’s Purple issue ever be addressed @Samm ? It’s still targeting allies whenever they heal Jim, which as you can imagine, is maddening

20230515_235655

3 Likes

Yes he is dude

1 Like

Shouldn’t the new chapter be 70?

2 Likes

I was expecting a Pixar character, but this surprised me sometimes. Didn’t see that one coming.

3 Likes

It’s not a new chapter, they’re just updating the heroes available in Elite Campaign for that chapter.

2 Likes

It’s nice to know I can get Luca and Alberto from the wish crate now.

3 Likes

No way yes finally another Darkwing Duck character NegaDuck by the way can Darkwing Duck’s daughter Gosalyn get added too or no

4 Likes

Hopefully the Owl house and Amphibia get added soon

2 Likes

Still no news on guild perks after all this time? That’s sad…

5 Likes

I’ll only be disappointed if he doesn’t saw a toon in half lol

3 Likes

First Jake long from American Dragon Jake long and now NegaDuck from Darkwing Duck any plans on the Owl house and Amphibia yet

1 Like

for while I’ll see Darkwing Duck unitl next week to begin prize wall. right now for me. try level up to Darkwing Duck and rest. max skill level.

1 Like

Waldorf: Say, do you think we have doppelgangers like Negaduck?

Statler: You old fool, as if one Darkwing Duck was enough. What makes you think we would ever want another one of each other?

Waldorf: You’re probably right. You can’t beat the original.

(The doppelgangers of Statler and Waldorf walk in the booth)

Doppelganger Waldorf: Well, I wouldn’t say that.

(The startled duo look at each other in bewilderment)

10 Likes

That’s what I need!!

2 Likes

cb64a3f4864ab3dcb9a0478c1562adf0

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney