Update 5.7 Patch Notes

Yeah @Lana_Nickelodeon it’s getting annoying and you gotta be patient about what you want to see because characters you want to see will come whenever depending on what PB does

5 Likes

This is just a revamped Scar.

1 Like

I know they said new costumes will come next year but it looks like we got an early start in fact this is the 3rd time we get an early start because first we get Bowler Hat Guy from Meet The Robinsons then we get Eda from The Owl House which ended months ago now we get a new costume

Which costume do you guys think Elsa will have?

• Snow Queen (Which she first had before they changed her)
  • Ahtohallan
  • Cross the sea

0 voters

4 Likes

You forgot comfy Elsa from Ralph Breaks the Internet

2 Likes

Statler: Do you think the players we’ll be able to whoop this cat?

Waldorf: Well if a little boy could. Then the players Shere Khan.

Both: Doh-ho-ho-ho

8 Likes

I’m so excited for the OG Elsa to come back… my post from a few years ago is coming true they are bringing OG Elsa back!!!

4 Likes

They never specified that it was the original outfit, even if I’m hoping that it will be. It could just be Elsa the Snow Queen, or some other random outfit she wears.

3 Likes

Idk why, but Corruption always reminds me of Steven Universe. Is Shere Khan gonna turn his enemies into Gem monsters? XD

This’ll become easy to finish!

4 Likes

Idk about that but I wish it’ll come but let Perblue decide

2 Likes

This is why I’m really hopeful of it

2 Likes

Uh…what specifically convinces you that one of the outfits is Frozen 1 Elsa from any of this?

2 Likes

These friendship campaign changes are huge! It was very hard to progress through most of them. Thanks again perblue.

3 Likes

Oh no not this again

3 Likes

This isn’t the right topic to post this on

6 Likes

Why does everyone assume that the patch notes and the thanksgiving topic are the right places to post characters they want? They need to make a topic and put it under the wishlist category!

5 Likes

Or you could just simply ignore it

5 Likes

TheGrillFather says this is a temporary fix until they can come up with an improved solution.

2 Likes

If it is possible, I would like this to be the permanent fix. That way, we don’t have to struggle in friend campaigns. While I enjoy their story, I hate how hard they are

5 Likes

I feel ya.
Btw, Imma ask you: Which Campaign is your farthest (Episode)?
Mine’s the Bolt-Clawhauser Campaign (Episode 7).

2 Likes

Farthest? You mean the campaign I’m doing and get stuck?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney