Vote for future QoL Improvements!

While there are several improvements I’d like to see regarding gameplay balance :wink: I’m getting the sense that they’re asking about this from more of a UI perspective. So through that lens, I think most of the things I’m asking to look at would fit best under “Guild Features”, so that’s where I voted. To elaborate:

I’d like to have a notification setting that can be toggled to send out notifications for certain collaborative game modes. Examples: an automatic notification that level 2 or level 3 is now open in War; auto notification for Surge, either when the guild hits certain percentages, or every 4 hours with the current percentage, something like that. Not every level, that could get annoying fast. The settings should be at the member level, not set by the guild leadership.

For the leadership though, provide chat channels for Surge and Invasion also, not just for War. Those are also guild-collaborative game modes, that frequently need coordination. The chat channels can become available to members when they unlock that game mode.

I’d like to echo @Buzz_Lightbeer_III in saying that the removal of viewing surge stats has not been helpful for guild management. Maybe this information could be added as a sorting option from the Guild Member screen, like we can view influence/donations/etc., showing the previous day’s points as well as the last week’s points (either refreshing every Monday, or a rolling 7 days).

Not related to Guild Features specifically, but since I could only choose one option in the poll, I would also like to lend my voice to the Hero Management requests of being able to “favorite” specific heroes, and to be able to name saved teams.

7 Likes

@Polaris Could Surge get the same matchmaking treatment as CW? Fighting multiple Mulans, Li Shangs, Cheshires etc. is not fun.

Even more ideally, each fight in each district could have a unique hero creep soon. After all, we are nearing 135 heroes released (27 spots x 5 heroes).

3 Likes

I’d be happy with a limit of one appearance per hero per region, with that limit possibly increased to two appearances for the 21-27 region since it’s seven districts. I think that would be enough to guarantee sufficient variety.

2 Likes

It would still be nice if only 1 appearance per region was there. And Mulan, Cheshire, Kristoff etc. only appearing in Top 5-7 at most.

2 Likes

That too, even better honestly. That really would take away a lot of frustrating things, especially if they are about to add a whole new crop of Red Skills tomorrow. Take away some of these and it will make quite a few characters way more manageable during these campaigns.

1 Like

Hi @Polaris! Just wanted to say that I hope some QoL will be visited with the Mods again sometime in 2021.

Although Blue Skill and Reality Upgrades have been added to Invasion (of which I am still so eternally grateful for), Attack Speed Boosts and Green Skill Upgrades are still missing from Invasion, still being locked behind Challengers, which, as I’ve discussed in an older post, shouldn’t be locked at all. They should be accessible to ALL players, regardless of Rank and Level.

(I’m not too sure about Shield Mods to be honest, though I’m pretty sure that they too are also locked behind Challengers at the moment.)

A possible solution to this ordeal, would be to have the Mods on a rotation cycle every week. On top of that, add another Mod to Invasion rewards, so as to match the amount of Mods you would otherwise get in Challengers

So for example, Week 1 - Invasion: Green Skill Upgrade, Attack Boost Upgrade/Challengers: Purple, Fantastic Crit

I’m still not too fond of that solution per se, but I understand that there ought to be some kind of reward/incentive to play Challengers (i.e. Coliseum/Arena) other than exclusive Hero Chips and money, and at the very least, no Mods will be eternally locked behind Challengers, if such a solution were to be implemented

There’s also the fact that despite being added to the game, Blues and Realitys don’t appear as often in Invasion when compared to Armor, Purple, Normal and Fantastic Crit Mods, Mods of which we had access to for the better part of a year and some months.

You and your team are making good progress on your promise to close the gap between casual and competitive players, especially with the Power Up system from Invasion being ported over to Friendships (thank you so much for that by the way); I can only hope that your advancements will move over to Mods once again sometime, somewhere in 2021

6 Likes

Also when can you fix 21:9 touch screen problem?? I still can click anything in the right side
Including firend list, spar view, translate and message edit and pin. Super inconvenience

Tough choice between hero management and collections; On one hand, I’d like the ability to better sort my heroes and really just favorite them, as well as maybe give names to saved team loadouts so I don’t forget what I made them for, but on the other hand cosmetic crates were introduced without any real extension to the way they’re handed out and how they offer benefits, not to mention with costumes now seemingly off the table we won’t have as much reason to work so hard for them to begin with

I think I could make a case for any of them, but went with City Watch. By locking red skills behind Epic City Watch, completion of at least 4/5 of Epic needs to be viable. There are enough heroes in the game now that we shouldn’t need to see Dash, Beast, Mulan and the FotM several times in one City Watch.

Looks like Hero Management is getting a QoL update first…

Hopefully it is more than just simple little things then!

Please don’t nerf any hero just yet. I love the idea of pinning heroes to the top. I also would like to see war matchmaking improve drastically. Having a few imbalanced fights a season is ok. Having 60% imbalanced is not.

Since the management has won, I have two suggestions.

1. Can you please add the “Are you sure?” warning window when unlocking or upgrading red skills? As you can see, it’s located right next to the Back button on my tablet and I already accidentally pressed it on multiple occassions, wasting valuable resources. :slightly_frowning_face:

2. When buying badges or badge bits, it may say “Hero X needs this item for crafting”. But it ignores that you may already have the required badge bits so I end up constantly checking back and forth on a hero’s badge screen if i have the badge bits or not. I think the screen should list the resources you already have on each hero for the required badge when trying to buy it. Also, it ignores that the hero may need that badge next promotion level or two. So i have to go and control it first before buying everytime.

5 Likes

@Polaris you should have clarified the Hero Management in the poll itself since I believe most people either don´t read all the messages in the topic or didn´t catch what it means, thus possibly setting expectations for something different than it is

Could we please get stamina packs giving more than 60 stamina? Considering the level increases…stamina increases in campaign and just to level up heroes, 1 stamina pack=60 energy seems to be falling behind when now 100gems gets 596 stamina. These should be scaled up to meet the growth and increases the game has placed on us players.

Oh, I think you had an awesome idea in there … a limited number of guilds per server or maybe some sort of requirement for creating a guild because that’s part of the issue is there are a million tiny guilds because everyone just wants to create their own

That wouldnt solve the issue in terms of strength

Personally I think the guild should be smaller (30-35) which will create more guilds and more competition

I am not caring about strengths of guilds , if the mighty high power people who spend money want to be in a guild together only then so be it (though some want free to play players as well as they bring another perspective to the game), I more concerned with keeping players around and trying to make things easier recruitment wise. Having anybody able to create their own small new guilds when there are plenty with perks that aren’t filled is just counterproductive to the server as a whole in my opinion. Why said should be a limit of active guilds on a server, not more.

As far as variants go , as said before ten would be better then 7, but maybe they can adjust to just do one fight against one guild per war season. Fighting the same 7 guilds the entire war season is boring.

4 Likes

I chose CW since it is very difficult for newer players and scaling doesn’t pair well with your T5 that is supposed to be based on. It just doesn’t work.

Simple fixes:

• level cap per difficulty. Easy should be just that.
  • Appropriate skill levels for creeps, the 100/100/100/100 is grossly unfair and seems fully lazy.
    -limit # of appearances of creeps. 15 levels means you should only face Elsa/Mulan twice.
    -Improve rewards between difficulties: I am getting the same #of tokens regardless? Besides the RS the incentive just isn’t there to play this mode.

But please consider:
-Heist:
Speed; seriously it can take soooooo looooong!!! But then Sometimes the thief has his first gem before you can even look at the map- othertimes just waiting on her to attack forever.
Team display; the world map and battle lineups don’t correlate so sometimes I have requested the wrong hero- was on the right of when I sent them to the bodyguard but is to the left when I call from within the fight.
-Chat: its gross and predatory, how can so many openly sexual discussions get reported and yet seemingly not be acted on? Spend some energy on this or else you risk a toxic culture where it is not a “family” game but one based on trying to PM vulnerable kids.
I know it doesn’t generate revenue, but it deserves far more importance and attention. You have a responsibility to uphold and it is sadly being neglected. I am not the only person on this thread to point this out.
-War; we invest so many guild perks so that we can get one fight every other day? Yes, good ROI but long way to get there. Why can’t we be sabotaging the next one in the queue and fighting every day? Also, Have the memories awarded be on the same mechanism as the store so I will get weighted for ones I want.
-team management:
I would like the detailed stats navigation to the next page not be directly adjacent the x out button. Enhancements should be easier to find a char in the middle and to make it easier to find blue badges for my daily.
Make the friendship navigation remember you were on the Friend campaign tab and not exit you out to the Roster screen, and let me navigate to the roster screen from the campaign screen by touching their pic.
-Forum; some kind of ban for abusing the flag system. It is not okay for a few of the Regulars to be the arbiters of who gets to have a voice by silencing not just dissent but taking out grudges on certain people. This is called bullying.
Some kind of system where if someone has too many flags they are banned until they address their behavior.
Some way to not flag but maybe leave a handle like haha or touche or rude or ???, some way of engaging without having to leave a comment

3 Likes

Wanna improve the game? Remove Maximus from it.
Or nerf him. Because I will never complete City Watch as long as he’s there.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney