Yokai Concept (#83)

Yokai

Description: Robert Callaghan was once a renowened scientist, and a respected college professor, but after the fire of the Institute of Technology, he faked his death and went undercover in the shadows planning on revenge. Now donning the identity known as “Yokai” he will crush anyone who gets in his way, with his use of stolen microbots.

Quote: “You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine. Now I’m taking everything away from you!"

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Yokai sends a microbot tendrill and attack the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Yokai enters the arena riding on a wave of microbots.

Victory: Yokai folds his arms in an intimidating way.

Defeat: Yokai’s mask is blown off and he falls down.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Wave of Microbots”
Yokai sends a wave of microbots to flood the entire arena, dealing X damage to all enemies, and knocking them back. This skill will deal X additional damage against snared enemies.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Microbot Puncture”
Yokai will send out two microbot spikes that will knock back the two closest enemies and snare them for 5 seconds, and give them three stacks of weakness. Applying a stack of weakness has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Mechanic Launch”
Yokai will send two microbot pillars on the two enemies with the most amount of HP and launch them offscreen for 6 seconds. They will take X damage over time for the duration before returning back to their original spot.
(Damage Type: True)

Purple Skill:
“Masked Menace”
When enemies are snared, they will lose 200 energy and will gain 3 stacks of fatigue. The energy will be transferred over to Yokai.

Red Skill:
“Wrath of a Wraith”
Once per wave, when Yokai snares an enemy, they will be stunned for 5 seconds after their snare is over. Also, Yokai will block all reflect buffs for the first 8 seconds of each wave.

• +X Normal Damage from Microbot Puncture
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

Dr. Calico

Disk Name: “Hi-Tech Artilllery"
Disk Effect: Wave of Microbots Steals Armor
Other Effects:

1. When Yokai uses Wave of Microbots, he will steal 5% of every enemies shield HP and convert it into his shield HP. (+1% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Always in the mood for new technology to exploit, sees the vast amount of microbots that Yokai possesses and teams up with him to use his microbots to act as a shield for Calico’s machines. Unfortunately, Yokai is as stingy as he is mysterious, and doesn’t take kindly to Calico’s request without anything to give back.)
Allies: Franny Robinson, Shank, Chip & Dale

Gadget Hackwrench

Dialogue_gadget

Disk Name: “Techno Craze"
Disk Effect: Enemies are Stunned after Snares
Other Effects:

1. When Yokai snares an enemy, they will be stunned for 1 second after their snare is done. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Gadget is suspicious and taken aback by a new and mysterious face in town with a strange mask. When she sees him use Hiro’s microbots, she informs this to the Big Hero 6 team, and together, they try to use Gadget’s intellect to trick Yokai by disguising Hiro’s Microbots from his vast amount of them.)
Allies: The Mayor, Sulley & Boo, Pain & Panic

6 Likes

Hey great concept of Yokai. Are you gonna do more concepts of other Characters of Big Hero 6?

2 Likes

To be honest there really isn’t a whole lot of BH6 left that I can think of lol.

4 Likes

Oh ok i thought some Characters from the Series like Momakase, Noodle Burger Boy and Globby. I mean it just an idea.

2 Likes

Not too familiar with them lol. Only the movie lol.

5 Likes

I’d watch it, it’s a pretty good show. There’s even a sweet moment with Kalahan. (I probably butchered that spelling lol)

5 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney