Dino-mite! (Surprise-ish Concept)

Hey everyone! I’m back! Why did I release a concept today unannounced? Well, no reason.

Except of course...

It’s my birthday.

Dino-sour Cookie

“Dangerous? HA! This is nothin!”

As an expert navigator of Dragon’s Valley, there’s no doubt Dino-sour Cookie seeks for adventures. He and his jellysaur cause a great rampage on the battlefield.

Stars: :star: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Rides upon his jellysaur into position
Victory: Begins to hold up his Jellysaur like Simba
Defeat: Jellysaur gets scared and retreats into Dino-sour’s arms
Attack: Jellysaur bites the closest enemy

White Skill: Jurassic Rider (Normal Damage)
Dino-sour rides atop his jellysaur and begins to charge through enemies, dealing Y damage to each enemy. He gains 1 Jelly Chop for each enemy he deals more than 15% of their Max HP to and 1 Golden Jelly Chop for each enemy he deals more than 30% of their Max HP to. Dino-sour Cookie can have a max of 5 of each Jelly Chop type.

When Dino-sour uses this skill again, the Jelly Chops will be distributed to Dino-sour and his allies, healing them X HP per Jelly Chop and double the healing per Golden Jelly Chop.

Dino-sour Cookie is untargetable while using this skill.

Green Skill: Jelly Squeaker
Jellysaur does a little squeak, charming the enemy with the Most HP for 12 seconds and silencing all other enemies for 14 seconds. Charmed enemies gain X Basic Damage and silenced enemies lose X armor.

Blue Skill: Dino-Pop (Fantastic Damage)
Dino Egg, Dino-sour’s pet, creates Dino-Pop fireworks at the front most enemies, dealing X damage to them and blinding them for 8 seconds, and healing Dino-Sour for X HP and granting him 200 energy.

Dino Egg will still be able to use this against enemies even if Dino-sour is disabled or is using “Jurassic Rider”.

This is what Dino Egg looks like:

Purple Skill: Pathfinder
For each Jelly Chop accumulated, Dino-sour gains Z basic damage. He retains 50% of this buff when carried from wave to wave.

Red Skill: Itching For Adventure (Normal Damage)
“Jelly Squeaker” also increases the attack speed of Dino-sour and his allies by 50% for 12 seconds.

At the beginning of each wave, Dino-sour Cookie gains 4 stacks of “Hardy”. For each stack of “Hardy” Dino-sour has, he gains Z skill power. When an enemy removes a stack of “Hardy” from Dino-sour, they’ll be stunned for 7 second and receive Y damage.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+Z Max HP
+Z Normal Prowess

Friendship Disks:

Dino-sour-The Manticore
Taking The Risk
Frontline Ally Protection
+Z Armor to Frontline allies
+Z Reality to Frontline allies
• At the start of combat, Dino-Sour grants all Frontline allies a shield equal to 18% (+18 per star level) of the Ally with the most HP’s Max HP that lasts 10 seconds.

Dino-sour-Rex Dangervest
Raptor Tech
Fatigue Hard Hitting Enemies
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Basic Damage per Jelly Chop
• Enemies that deal more than 20% of Dino-sour or an ally’s Max HP, they will receive 2 (+2 per star level) stacks of “Fatigue”
• Enemies lose 2% (+2 per star level) of their armor per stack of Fatigue on them, up to 80% armor loss.

X=Skill Power
Y=Basic Damage
Z=Level Dependent

Check out my other concepts based on my other favorite CR characters!
An unexpected turn of events!
Wrath of The Red Dragon

11 Likes

I love it!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you…
Happy birthday to you…
There was magic, it was tragic…
But happy birthday to you!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday. Have a bowl, Tragic. Throw you a bowl

Happy birthday! :grin: