Forumer of the Summer! ☀️

Click above to see the voting in the categories

And vote in the final poll to decide who gets the title Forumer of the Summer!

Hello!
Welcome to Forumer of the Summer! After a short hiatus of a few months, we’re back to celebrate the activity on the Forums!

This time there are no great changes to the nomination or voting process. As a quick reminder this is how it is going to work:

We start by nominating people in five different categories (make sure to tell us in which category you nominate someone). You can nominate one person per category either publicly here or by sending me a PM.

For the nomination, it is important to remember that Loutre can’t be nominated this month, and that MissingLure can’t be nominated for the Attitude category and Filadae_Djaq for the Creative Content Creator Category. The latter two can be nominated in other categories of course!!

After that, the polls start and we will see who will have been the Forumer of the Summer!

These are the categories:

• Important Activity: Are they coming online enough? Do they post enough? Are their posts relevant and important to the discussion?
  • Best Forum-Gamer: Did they spam in a great way on Forum Heroes? Were their role-play skills beyond belief? Did they push a game on the forums to a new level?
  • Attitude: Are they being nice to other forumers? Are they so funny they made you laugh all the time?
  • Creative Content Creator: Are they exceptional in making concepts? Do they make nice memes? Do they create good stories?
  • Helpfulness: Are they helpful to other users? Will the take their time to help other users?

Format:

Loutre: why should they be the former of the month? “Because its Loutre and that’s why they should be in category X."
Discobot: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because its discobot and that’s why they should be in category X."
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play and that’s why they should be in category X."
Player: Why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play and that’s why they should be in category X."
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play and that’s why they should be in category X."

How do we decide who wins?

There will be a poll. With the five category’s I will put the different choices in the polls and who ever has the most votes wins. Then their will be five people left whoever wins is the forumer of the month.

You do not have to @ the forumer you choose. I don’t want to be responsible for spam.

Please play fair, no alts!

Submissions are open now and close on 10 September at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT. The voting in different categories will follow in the days after.

Nominations:

Important Activity

• UnderTheSea (Kayla)
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Bendy.YT

Best Forum-Gamer

• Champion_David
  • TotallyNotDash
  • PawpsicleSticks

Attitude

• Myeong
  • TheCannonCart

Creative Content Creator

• MissingLure
  • Wilde_Times

Helpfullness

• Pipsqueak
  • Musketeer

Hall of Fame

Forumer of May 2020 : @LetsGetDangerousBro
Forumer of June 2020 : @Filadae_Djaq
Forumer of October 2020 : @Irrer-Minnie
Forumer of the year 2020 : @Imagineer_V
Forumer of February 2021 : @Myeong
Forumer of March 2021 : @Spark
Forumer of April 2021 : @AbuBakr-Umar
Forumer of May 2021: @Loutre

18 Likes

Kayla, for her revival of old topics which has helped to freshen up the forum some.

David, for his game and his winning streak in Identity Crisis.

MissingLure

I’ll be a smart aleck and say Loutre as a proxy for PerBlue.

Pipsqueak, it’s always refreshing to see a reply from them.

14 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

bias?

Lure can’t be nominated in that category unfortunetly

Loutre can’t be nominated at all since they won the last round!

But the rest of the nominations are adde!

@TotallyNotDash for his quick and spontaneous humor.

@MissingLure for his amazing and unique concepts.

10 Likes

I nominate Pawps for his game, Identity Crisis. It’s very fun, strategic, and full of many backstabbing(which I’m a victim of unfortunately)

I feel like this goes to Djaq. He’s pretty active and is posting in every thread that I see.

Myeong, very chill and nice guy.

That’s all I can think of at the moment. :thinking:

12 Likes

Time for some quick nominations~!

I’d like to nominate @TheCannonCart in attitude, mainly because it’s fun when he is in a random discussion, also because of how positively reacts to the Sands jokes related to him and has made me smile several times with those reactions.

And for creative content creator I’d like to nominate @Wilde_Times for their consistently good concepts!

And that’s all.

12 Likes

I haven’t been on the forums for too long, but these are who have made my short amount of time here better:

Obviously Bendy.YT for making many character analyses, hero tier rankings, and Invasion team videos here on the forums.

I nominate Musketeer for Helpfulness as they help others whenever they can

That’s all

6 Likes

Oohh dear, I have been so busy I forgot to post this important post in which all of you can decide who gets the title of a category to their name. Hopefully we can still finish this month to have a (late) Forumer of the Summer…

We start as usual with Important Activity! Who has been online often and given their important contributions to the Forum?

Category: Important Activity
  • UnderTheSea (Kayla)
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Bendy.YT

0 voters

Next, we have our Forum discobot rollers Gamers. Who performed very good in games on the Forum in Summer?

Category: Best Forum-Gamer
  • Champion David
  • TotallyNotDash
  • PawpsicleSticks

0 voters

We continue to the lovely people that enlightened our Forums with their attitude. But who has shined the most?

Category: Attitude
  • Myeong
  • TheCannonCart

0 voters

Let’s go on to the creative corner to celebrate Hero Concepts, drawings and much more! Who made the best stuff during Summer?

Category: Creative Content Creator
  • MissingLure
  • Wilde_Times

0 voters

Last, but certainly not least, the helpers of this Forum! Who has been given their all for others last during the time of sunshine summer?

Category: Helpfullness
  • Pipsqueak
  • Musketeer

0 voters

Thanks for reading through and voting for your favourites! As always the vote will be anonymous and end after 3 days. That means the polls will close on Thursday 25 September at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT.

Following that closure, we will go on to the final poll!

5 Likes

Am I allowed to vote for myself? Lol

1 Like

All votes are anonymus so I couldn’t tell if you voted yourself :joy:

(But yes you are allowed if you’d ask me)

7 Likes

@Lucas1999

2 Likes

Pawps and David tied-

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me @TotallyNotDash !

We have four victors and a tie, so six people inside the final poll!

Final poll
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Champion David
  • PawpsicleSticks
  • Myeong
  • MissingLure
  • Pipsqueak

0 voters

The poll is anonymous as always and closes in three days, September 29 at 21:00 CET!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney