DT17 Gyro Gearloose Concept (#144)

DT17 Gyro Gearloose

Description: Working under his universe’s version of Scrooge Mcduck, Gyro Gearloose is a very eccentric if not short-tempered inventor. Building and crafting the most cutting edge technology ever seen, Gyro has got a big resume on his shoulders. With both his Lil Bulb helper and his headless horse gargoyle Manny, Gyro is bound to bring his skills to the max.

Quote: “Only half of my inventions turn evil. The other half are just wildly misunderstood!"

Role: Support
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Gyro will adjust his glasses, gaining X armor and X evasion.
-Manny- At the start of each wave, Manny will be summoned with X Armor, and X Basic Damage. Manny will punch the closest enemy dealing X damage. If Manny gets K’Oed, he will either gallop or fly through the enemyline dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Gyro walks in with Lil Bulb on his shoulder. Lil Bulb will jump down to the ground.

Victory: Gyro will pick up Lil Bulb as the bulb robot salutes.

Defeat: Lil Bulb’s light will flicker as he shuts down with Gyro getting irritated.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“I LIVE AGAIN!”
When Manny is onscreen, for the first two uses of this skill, he will gallop through the enemyline dealing X damage. After the third use of this skill, the Scrooge head will break off Manny as he gains his glowing gargoyle horse head instead. In this form, he will instead flap his wings, dealing X damage to every enemy and knock back the two closest enemies. The form will stay between waves. If Manny is K’Oed, using this skill will revive him in whichever form he was in before he was K’Oed.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Sentient Light Bulb”
Gyro will instruct Lil Bulb to shine bright, healing Gyro and his allies X HP, and then rush through the enemyline, blinding every enemy for 8 seconds. The blind will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill:
“Headless Horse”
When Manny is active on the battlefield, he will do a valiant pose, healing himself and Gyro for X HP, and granting his allies 3 stacks of hardy.

Purple Skill:
“Joy of Creation”
Everytime Manny is summoned into the battlefield, Gyro and his allies will heal X HP overtime. Gyro will also start the battle out with 500 energy.

Red Skill:
“Wildly Misunderstood Inventor”
Everytime Manny is summoned into battle, he is immune to shatter, pierce, and reflect damage, and will distract the three closest enemies for 7 seconds. Also, every time Manny is K’Oed, Gyro and his allies will become invincible of all debuffs and will gain a 70% increase in their attack and movement speed for 6 seconds.

• +X Basic Damage to Manny
  • +X Healing
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

B.O.Y.D

Disk Name: “Malfunction Tuning”
Disk Effect: Shields to Red Team

Other Effects:

1. At the start of the wave, Gyro will give a shield of X HP to any red team allies for 2 seconds. (+2 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Gyro has finally found his newfound “son” in the new city and is quite impressed that he has made such an impression around the city by so many people. Despite this, Gyro is still overprotective over him and does his daily checks and make sure his revenge protocol is kept intact. B.O.Y.D explains that he only uses revenge protocol in dire times, and Gyro is at first concerned, but trusts in B.O.Y.D to make the right decisions.)
Allies: Hector Rivera, Storkules, Quorra

Belle

DHBM_Belle

Disk Name: “Inventing Craze”
Disk Effect: Energize Block from Sentient Light Bulb

Other Effects:

1. When Gyro uses Sentient Light Bulb, all enemies will be unable to gain energize buffs for 7 seconds. If an enemy tries to gain energize, they will lose 14% basic damage (+14% per star level)
  2. +X Healing from Sentient Light Bulb
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Belle’s more than cooky and eccentric father Maurice has recently gotten himself a new brand of lightbulbs that can walk on their own. Belle is quite intrigued and plans to meet the creator of this ingenious idea, to hopefully help Maurice get some notoriety from other inventors. Despite his rather snarky and sarcastic tone, Belle manages to become friends with Gyro Gearloose and make him interested in Maurice’s wood chopping machine.)
Allies: Grunkle Stan, Brick, Mushu

6 Likes

Great Concept :+1:

5 Likes

Good hero concept!

4 Likes

This is a really nice one!

5 Likes

Really wish they would add DT17 character designs. Great concept!! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

It is sooooo unlikely we’re gonna get the DT17 versions even as skins, but I would love to see some reps in there. Especially Fenton and Drake Mallard/Darkwing Duck!! Those two are my absolute favorites!!

awkward-darkwing-duck
tumblr_38ea47eab75b72ba70203032025b9dda_5d895599_1280

4 Likes

?

3 Likes

I would love to see Gladstone too!! I really think if they were gonna do characters from that show, it would have to be the original characters introduced in the reboot like Lena, Mark Beaks, Storkules, etc.

3 Likes

A character I know will never get added in a million years is Duckworth! (Ghost or human form)

2 Likes

Oh yes!! That would be amazing if they had him in! Realistically, I would probably see him as a part of either DT17 Scrooge or Mrs. Beakley’s moveset. More so on Scrooge lol.

4 Likes

I don’t watch Ducktales but this character is cute

1 Like

tumblr_38ea47eab75b72ba70203032025b9dda_5d895599_1280

Nah this man is the cutest imo lol

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney