Hector Rivera Concept (#59)

Hector Rivera

Description: When his life was cut short from a double crossing, Hector Rivera’s legacy was forgotten from his family and he had became an enigma. Now that he has regained his purpose back, Hector is ready to pick a bone with those that would ever hurt his familia.

Quote: ““Amigo?” Oh, that’s-that’s so nice to hear you say that, because… I have just had a really hard Día de Muertos and I could really use an amigo right now. And amigos… they help their amigos.”

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Hector strums on his guitar, giving the enemy with the least amount of HP X reality.

Entrance: Hector walks in with his Frida Kahlo disguise and reveals himself.

Victory: Hector will fling his head up in victory.

Defeat: Hector removes his hat in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Skeletal Scare”
Hector’s eyes roll behind his eye sockets and falls into his mouth, scaring all enemies for 7 seconds. The closest enemy would also be distracted for 8 seconds. The distract has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green Skill:
“Out of your Skull”
Hector pulls his skull from out of his skeletal body and scares the two closest enemies for 6 seconds. Hector will also give X reality to the ally with the most HP. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill:
“Ballad of Love”
Hector plays on his guitar, healing himself for X HP, and increasing all of his allies reality by X for 12 seconds. Hector also charms the farthest enemy for 7 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Remember Me”
When one of Hector’s allies gets K’Oed, Hector’s allies will have their reality increased by X and have their white skill levels increased by 15.

Red Skill:
“Affectionate to the Bone”
At the start of the wave, Hector will inspire all of his allies with X Fantastic damage and X armor for 5 seconds. Also when Hector uses Out of your Skull, he will heal X HP per second for 9 seconds.

• +X Healing from Ballad of Love
  • +X Reality
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Panchito Pistoles

Disk Name: Marigold Flower Hunt
Disk Effect: Fantastic Damage Immunity
Other Effects:

1. For the first 3 seconds of combat, Hector will be immune to fantastic damage. (+2 seconds per star level).
  2. +X Healing from Ballad of Love
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Panchito is in search of some flowers for decorations for his next concert of the Three Caballeros. Luckily he finds a guy, or skeleton who can help him out! Together, him and Hector search around for some Marigold flowers whilst also avoiding the ones infused with nighthowler venom.)
Allies: Mayor Bellwether, Plio, Yar, Zini, Suri, Bruno Madrigal

Jack Skellington

dialogue_jack_skellington

Disk Name: Cartilage Comradery
Disk Effect: Increased Duration from Skeletal Scare
Other Effects:

1. The duration of the scare from Skeletal Scare is increased by 1 second. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power for Allies
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Having found another skeleton like him, Hector tells Jack about the holiday know as the Day of the Dead. Always being a fan of new holidays, Jack is overly ecstatic to learn from Hector and help celebrate the day to its fullest!)
Allies: Lotso, Judy Hopps, Cinderella

5 Likes

The friendship Panchito friendship is genius! Nice job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I could have gone for the easy choice of Miguel, but I wanted to switch it up a bit, especially considering I already had him team up with Dante in my other concept a while back. And Panchito was the perfect choice for Hector since they’re both very cultured in Mexican culture!! It was too perfect to pass up!!

3 Likes

Great concept :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney