How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Maui (moana)
WHITE SKILL:Battle Roar
Maui roars forcing all the opponents effected by the buff to attack him increasing his armor in a huge amount
GREEN SKILL:Dash
Maui transforms into sharkhead and dashes the enemy in a straight line dealing damage and stunning them
BLUE SKILL:Slam
Maui transforms into hawk form and flies up in the air and slams down from height as human form dealing normal amount of damage and stunning all opponents in range
PURPLE SKILL:Whirlwind
Maui spins and uses his hook to create a whirlwind.

2 Likes

I want mT[Jake paul](http://Jake paul)

Are you insane, the only Jake that I would love in thos game is Jake Long

GOLIATH - Front line tank, basic damage

White skill: Airborne Assault – Goliath grabs the nearest enemy and leaps into the air with them, only to crash back down into the backline, doing large single target damage to the held enemy, and splash damage to those around the landing area.

Green skill: Tail Whip – Goliath whips his tail at the last enemy to damage him, doing basic damage to them and any enemies in front of them, stunning them briefly and slowing move and attack speed.

Blue skill: Stone by Day… – Goliath turns to stone for 5 seconds, healing rapidly, with a very high armor boost while in stone form. When he comes out of stone form nearby enemies take basic damage from the shattering fragments. Can only activate once per wave.

Purple skill: …Warrior by Night – After Goliath comes out of stone form, he is invigorated and refreshed, receiving a bonus to move speed, attack speed, and basic damage that lasts the remainder of the wave.

Friendships:
Judy Hopps – Inspiration – Goliath’s presence inspires his teammates.
Disk Power – + HP
Star Power – Increases teammates move speed, attack speed and basic damage by x% at the start of each wave, and an additional y% each time one of his skills is used/activated. Does not carry over to following waves.
* 2% start, 1% additional
** 4% start, 1% additional
*** 6% start, 1% additional
**** 8% start, 2% additional
***** 10% start, 2% additional

Chief Bogo - Intimidation – Goliath’s presence intimidates his enemies.
Disk Power - + Skill Power
Star Power - Lowers the enemy teams move speed, attack speed and armor by x% at the start of each wave, and an additional y% each time one of his skills is used/activated. Does not carry over to following waves.
* 2% start, 1% additional
** 4% start, 1% additional
*** 6% start, 1% additional
**** 8% start, 2% additional
***** 10% start, 2% additional

6 Likes

BRONX – Front line damage, basic damage

White skill: Heavy Pounce – Bronx pounces onto the enemy with the highest armor, doing basic damage and pinning them down, stunning them for 3 seconds and lowering their armor, stackable.

Green skill: Bark – Bronx lets loose his monstrous bark, intimidating the enemy team. Attacks that do Normal Damage always crit against Intimidated enemies.

Blue skill: Bite – Bronx chomps down on enemy with the highest armor, doing immediate basic damage, slowing them and doing damage over time (5 seconds).

Purple skill: Howl – After Bronx’s Bark skill, he follows with a piercing howl that stuns the enemy team for 3 seconds and lowers their armor.

Friendships:
Goliath – Vigilant Guardian – Increases Bronx’s armor and health.
Disk Power – + Basic Damage, Armor negation
Star Power – Armor and health increase by x%
* 4%
** 8%
*** 12%
**** 16%
***** 20%

Sully and Boo – Intimidation and Fear – When Bronx intimidates, he also scares.
Disk Power – + Skill Power
Star Power – Bark now adds Scare effect as well. Lowers enemy armor and Reality
* -3% armor/reality
** -6% armor/reality
*** -9% armor/reality
**** -12% armor/reality
***** -15% armor/reality

5 Likes

I have a goooood news.leave this Topic and come to my topic because some heroes I maded
Are coming to the game .my topic is good .I made Moana and stitch.They was my idea in this Topichttps://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/make-your-own-hero/4465 and here the image of them.The stitch and moanaSTITCHMOANA
If you want to make heroes and see them in the game come to this Topic .Make your own hero!

2 Likes

I’m so excited because the make my heroes!come on come to this Topic and make your own heroes.

I have a good News for you they made your hero!MAUI

1 Like

I think the heroes you mentioned were already in the data, source of the game

But who knows maybe the others heros you made will appear one day :slight_smile: I like your idea for Nemo

1 Like

Sorry not to be rude or anything but I made the Nemo idea.

1 Like

Oh my mistake ! sorry I scrolled too quick ^^

Anyway this section got nice ideas and drawing in general that’s cool :slight_smile:

Sorry again @CowardWhisper8 let me correct, I like your idea for Nemo ^^

And also you don’t know anything from perblue

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

M_rida is actually correct. Character data is written into the game code months in advance & can be datamined ahead of time (See: http://dh.bezumn.ru/spoilers).

Do you know when they add them?

Hey caster do you know It was my idea to make heroes.I made my topic earlier than you!

Not sure what you mean? You can link your own topics & they all show up at the end of the first post. There are many other more recent hero topics not mentioned up there, too. Including:

It’s not really a popularity contest. Everybody has suggestions that we want the devs to consider, anybody can brainstorm ideas about a character, & amazingly, none of those ideas could the same! Just because I’ve made a design for Rapunzel doesn’t mean another person can’t. There will always be something different.

When all’s said & done, though, it’s ultimately up to Disney & PerBlue on who appears in-game & who knows, even they might design the hero in a way we haven’t thought of!

4 Likes

The Gargoyles always scared me as a child, but they sure had a badass theme song!

Nice touch adding Friendship trees! My only critique for that, though, are that Goliath’s Disks seem way too similar to me (the only differences being HP vs Skill Power, Basic Damage vs Armor). Goliath as a whole - with his self-buffs & self-heals - sounds cool, but OP as heck! I especially like his abilities to stone himself, very true to his Gargoyle-style.

For Bronx, I’m just a little confused about what his damage type would be? Fantastic? Normal? Both? Because he has a disk that inflicts Scare, but his Blue skill also inflicts Intimidate? (Which I’m assuming is similar to Barbossa’s Study). :thinking:

Great suggestions, though! It’s definitely not easy to make them so detailed. Keep 'em coming, all :blush: :basketball:

1 Like

I don’t understand why you’re so upset about it and react like that, there is no reason
What I said was just a fact nothing more, like I said you have great ideas I hope to see the others heroes you described (and all the others like @CowardWhisper8 and @Caster) in the future in the game.

@Cherries This is no way to act, let me just explain a couple things that will better help everyone understand what’s happening.

1. The characters that you have shown with Moana and Stitch where datamined months before you had ever discovered them, it would take months on top of months to get a character into the game because they have to step by step animate and redraw them and code them so they can work properly in the game.

2. The thing that @Merida-Walker did was an honest mistake, they just scrolled to fast and was mistaken by who the author was, things like this happen and I told them what was the truth and it was all said and done.

3. Like @Caster said there are a lot of other topics like yours that can have unique ideas, it’s not like the authors of the other topics meant to do any harm to you on purpose they just wanted to see what everyone else who comes across this topic could think of.

@Cherries I am sorry if this seems very rude or that it seems like I’m attacking you but what your doing by calling people names is not right. If you would like to respond we can talk in a calm and orderly fashioned way.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney