B.E.N Concept (#14)

B.E.N

Description: A navigation robot, B.E.N now resides with the Hawkin’s residence. He unintentionally helps support his allies with the loss of his memory chip.

Quote: “Oh, pirates! Don’t get me started on pirates! I don’t like them. I remember Captain Flint. This guy had such a temper. I think he suffered from mood swings, personally. I’m not a therapist in any way, but I–you let me know when I’m rambling!”

Role: Back
Position: Support
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, B.E.N bonks his head, trying to regain his memory, giving himself 120 energy.

Entrance: B.E.N walks in with blue eyes. He then glitches and loses his memory disk, causing him to have green eyes.

Victory: B.E.N finds his memory disk again and his eyes return back to blue.

Defeat: B.E.N’s eyes turn static with green and black eyes and falls down.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Warning Clues”
The player chooses one icon for B.E.N to perform when Warning Clues is activated:

B.E.N Treasure Icon Treasure Chest: B.E.N heals himself and his allies for X HP, and gains 250 energy.

B.E.N Centroid Icon Centroid: B.E.N and his allies gain 150% attack speed for 8 seconds and B.E.N gains 200 energy per head bang.

B.E.N Door Icon Door: B.E.N and his allies gain a shield with X HP that last for 6 seconds and gains 100 energy when an enemy has a shield.

While on auto, B.E.N will perform each icon in order and cycle back to the first icon.

Green Skill:
“Memory Gain”
B.E.N finds his memory chip and reverts to his blue eyed form and gains X skill power, and then loses it again reverting back to his green eyed form.

Blue Skill:
“Faulty Wiring”
B.E.N bangs his head really hard causing an electric shock that deals X damage to all enemies and slows their attack and movement speed by 30%.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Forgive and Forget”
B.E.N inspires his allies after 2 basic attacks granting them X basic damage for 8 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Bio Electronic Navigator”
Faulty Wiring now gives B.E.N and his allies 2 stacks of hardy. B.E.N and his allies gain X skill power per stack of hardy. Also, B.E.N now uses Memory Gain at the start of each wave.

• +X Skill Damage
  • +X Healing
  • +X Fantastic Damage
Friendships

Dr. Delbert Doppler

Disk Name: “Sense of Deja Vu”
Disk Effect: Memory Gain immune to disabes

Other Effects:

1. When B.E.N is using Memory Gain, he is immune to all disables for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Doppler needs B.E.N’s help in testing his gravity bombs to it’s fullest potential. B.E.N feels like he’s done this before, but can’t put his finger on it).
Allies: Captain Amelia, Baymax, Eve

Hank & Dory

DHBM_Hank

Disk Name: “Forgetful Friends”
Disk Effect: More Reality by Head Bonk.

Other Effects:

1. B.E.N gains X reality every 2 head bonks.
  2. Damage heroes gain 25% reality (+15% per star level)

Campaign: (Dory is already too much for Hank to deal with, dealing with a more forgetful robot in B.E.N will be a challenge).
Allies: Maui, Scrooge Mcduck, Gerald, Marlin and Nemo

8 Likes

Where did you find this artwork of Delbert? This almost looks like it could be in the actual game!

8 Likes

It’s fan art on deviant art from Emerald Procyon! I had a lot of trouble finding Hi Res render of Doppler, and this was the best I could find! I think it’s super cool, especially the green glow on the treasure planet map/bomb! I’m glad you like it!

Here’s the deviant art page: Emerald-Procyon - Hobbyist, Filmographer | DeviantArt

What is he from?

He’s from Treasure Planet!!

1 Like

Oh,that’s cool

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney