Dipper Pines Concept (#120)

Dipper Pines

Description: A strange new world has bound to have the strangest occurrences and anomalies to mortal eyes. It’s a good thing that twelve year old Dipper Pines has dealt with the most craziest and life-changing experiences in the bizarre and macabre town of Gravity Falls. The creeps may be a threatening force, but that’s nothing compared to what chaotic oddities Dipper will summon out.

Quote: “This journal told me there was no one in Gravity Falls I could trust. But when you battle a hundred gnomes side-by-side with someone, you realize that they’ve probably always got your back. Our uncle told us there was nothing strange about this town. But who knows what other secrets are waiting to be unlocked.”

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: A hole will open in front of a random enemy as a zombie hand will reach out and grab them, dealing X damage, and snaring them 4 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Dipper walks in reading Journal #3, before closing it and observing the enemyline.

Victory: Dipper squeals in excitement.

Defeat: Dipper screams in fear as he covers his face.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“The Shapeshifter”
The player will choose an enemy, as a seemingly exact replica of that enemy will appear in the front line of the allies and distract all enemies for 8 seconds. The replica will have X HP, and X Basic Damage and will stay onscreen until it runs out of HP. When the replica is K’Oed, it will reveal itself as the Shapeshifter and rush through the enemyline dealing X damage to all enemies. When on auto, the shapeshifter will take the form of the enemy with the most skill power. The distract will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Multi-Bear”
The Multi-Bear will rush in front of the allies and roar loudly, dealing X damage to all enemies, scaring all enemies for 6 seconds, and making Dipper berserk for 8 seconds. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Rumble McSkirmish”
Rumble McSkirmish will come to Dipper’s side, as he fires a pixelated fireball through all enemies, dealing X damage over time, and knocking back the two closest enemies back.

Purple Skill:
“Outbreak of Zombies”
After three zombie hands attack the enemies, every enemy will be attacked by five zombie hands, stunning them for 8 seconds, and removing 300 energy.

Red Skill:
“Holder of the Third Journal”
When Dipper or one of his allies gets studied, they will gain a shield of X HP, and will decrease the enemies basic damage by X. Also, when Dipper uses any of his skills, his reality, evasion, and tenacity will be increased by X.

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Lewis Robinson

Disk Name: “Uncanny Findings”
Disk Effect: Decay Stacks from Multi-Bear
Other Effects:

1. When Dipper uses Multi-Bear, all enemies will be given 1 stack of decay. (+1 stack per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Lewis and Dipper have recently gotten acquainted with each other for their curious minds and discoveries. Dipper is extremely intrigued that Lewis has a literal time machine at his disposal. Lewis has mentioned encountering weird stuff when traveling through the time machine to other worlds, including one future governed by a time manipulating baby, which Dipper confirms with no doubts in his mind. The two ultimately explore more of these other universes together and bond more with each other.)
Allies: Bruno Madrigal, Giulia & Machiavelli, Carl Fredrickson

Jumba

dialogue_jumba

Disk Name: "Anomaly Report”
Disk Effect: Yellow Team Gains Reduced Damage
Other Effects:

1. At the start of each wave, all yellow team allies will gain 12% damage reduction for 10 seconds. (+12% per star level)
  2. +X Reality
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Ever since Dipper landed in this strange dimension, he’s been noticing the odd entities from Gravity Falls have resided in the shadows as well as some cute, yet strangely identical creatures that aren’t mentioned in the journal at all. Dipper is then shocked to learn that a seemingly bizarre creature also not mentioned in the journal is the creator of these “experiments”. From these two intellectual minds, their discoveries of both sides of their worlds are coming more and more stranger by the day.)
Allies: Pain & Panic, Elsa, Broadway

6 Likes

A gravity falls concept made by one of my favourite concept maker’s can this day get any better?
Btw Great concept

1 Like

Awww thank you so much!! I got more Gravity Falls ideas in the future!!

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

Nice concept

1 Like

Cool Concept! Anyways, where’s the Lewis Robinson Hero Concept link?

1 Like

OMG I forgot!! Lemme get on that lol!

UPDATE: Fixed it!!

4 Likes

Is the white Skill meant to be a shout out to the Predator movie franchise by any chance? Yes I am talking about the alien in those movies, not an actual predator.

1 Like

Well technically the shapeshifter is based on a horror movie, but not Predator lol. It’s inspired heavily by The Thing from 1982.

The film’s monster is also a shapeshifter as well. These are the other forms that this monster takes form of in that episode. You can probably see why I wouldn’t have included these forms for the white skill. Literal nightmare fuel lol.

the-hamill-thing

main-qimg-f97fed3407486f3443b6b47ac7506f6f-pjlq

1 Like

Awesome concept! Love this! Also you are my favorite concept maker @Wilde_Times :slightly_smiling_face::+1::blue_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney