Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Samm any update about September shop refresh? Or is it a mystery this month

3 Likes

they will probably say something tomorrow most likely

1 Like

We have Q&A this week.

But when there will be new state of game?

Previous one was in December. We kinda need one, especially with roadmap not getting updated.

3 Likes

Shop at September:

6 Likes

Thanks for the information!

1 Like

I decided to go back and review that post, and while most of the planned changes did come to pass, I didn’t really notice much in the way of Yellow QoL improvements:

I suppose adding Megabits to the end-of-season Guild War rewards sort of counts as better scaling, but if there were any changes made to the Megavirus or to the badge economy (aside from making them exorbitantly expensive for Emerald ranks), I haven’t noticed them.

5 Likes

deal changes :smirk:
still bad…

1 Like

The patch notes 5.4 are out (I know I’m late!)

1 Like

One of them :rofl:

7 Likes

Well, patch essence is found pretty rare only at the trials, but it may seem better if there were another way to collect patch essence other than trials.

3 Likes

You do know Alice dose that too

1 Like

I suppose we can probably expect a cap raise announcement tomorrow.

2 Likes

That would be good but is very unlikely to happen.

2 Likes

@Samm State of the Game for today? :eyes:

2 Likes

Possibly the chance of that to happen would increases from very unlikely to likely in the future.

1 Like

This pack is just really insane this has to be a hint of refreshes coming and I’m sorry if this is not the topic but I am just shocked and I also saw a pack like this for lock shock and barrel on discord

1 Like

Someone might need to do an NBC patch trial, a Hocus Pocus, and Monsters Inc, merge trial, and a returning patch trial for season 12, even another refresh to Joy. She gets killed pretty fast by poison or nerf heroes for example.

1 Like

Is there a new update coming out tomorrow?

1 Like

What makes you think this?

1 Like

I do believe you mean Patch notes.
It is possible we could. But I kinda think we won’t. We still have week on this Prize Wall and more than a week on the current Patch Season. We just got a cap increase so I don’t see a reason why we would get Patch Notes.
Could be totally wrong though. Never know when they decide to announce a new character well before we get them.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney