Next update, when? (Part 1)

Currently planned Yellow Preview with the 2.7.10 patch notes. Yellow will be available with the regular cap increase on March 30.

27 Likes

Well, thank god.

1 Like

@Polaris why’d you close the Q&A threads just now? Does that mean another one is coming soon?

11 Likes

Snow Leopard could mean we get the news anchor😂
Gives bad news to enemies to kill them🤣

6 Likes

I was wondering about that, too…

They liked your comment. That must mean something. :eyes:

Yes

1 Like

PerBlue be like: characters that appear 5 minutes (aka powerline, etc) nah, let’s put characters that did not appear for ONE minute and that have nothing to do with the plot (jk)

That gif was just a gif, not a hint.

21 Likes

That’s really great news! :balloon:

4 Likes

Will you add 101 Dalmatian hero or Princess and the frog as this could be a cool design like Linguini etc thanks

I’m not an employee

3 Likes

This is the wrong thread for asking those questions. Please go to the Dev Q&A thread for that.

1 Like

:sob:
I´d rather like it being a hint. Snow leopards are cute.

If it was a hint for a snow leopard character, the only one would be that reporter from Zootopia. We want our boi Dr. Drakken, not another animal who was only on screen for 7 seconds, lol.

2 Likes

And Shego! I still believe that Shego will be released alongside Drakken!

6 Likes

Drakken release with Kim refresh :partying_face:
And Shego, also Ron with Rufus, as well Monkey Fist, it will make enough heroes for a collection. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And could She-go to either the Coliseum or Exclusive Crates to replace Baloo or Slinky, please? Thanks.

1 Like

And they cannot forget Won-Won

… Sorry, but who?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney