Puss In Boots's Unlikely Hero Concept (N.11) [Refreshed]

Hi everyone! Today I present you a new unlikely hero concept: Puss In Boots!

PussInBoots2022

Team: Yellow
Stars: :star2::star2::star2:
Role: Control
Position: Front-Line

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: This cat seems so cute, but it’s real fear! You can’t dodge his attacks! His weak point? His sword! No, wait, I was just kidding!

Quote: “Relax! I am Puss In Boots!”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Puss In Boots walks until he gets to his position, then he takes out his sword, pointing it to the nearest enemy.

puss-in-boots-860z11l9vo4v7tqz

Victory: Puss In Boots puts the sword in his pocket and smiles.

unsheathing-sword-puss

Defeat: Puss In Boots leaves his sword on the ground, then he runs away.

puss-in-boots-fear

SKILLS

Basic Attack: Puss in Boots attacks the enemy with his sword, dealing X normal damage.

White Skill, Swords and Counterattacks: Normal Damage

Passive: When Puss in Boots takes damage equal to X percent of his Max HP in a single attack, he loses his sword, but picks up a new one, dealing X percent more damage with his Basic Attack and with his White, Green and Purple Skills. This can only happen once per wave. While switching swords, Puss in Boots cannot be targeted.

Active: Puss in Boots rages and repeatedly counterattacks all the enemies’ attacks until he runs out of energy, dealing X normal damage per counterattack and stunning, silencing and snaring every enemy for each counterattack for X seconds and he loses X energy. Puss in Boots is invincible for the duration of the skill.

Green Skill, Scratching Breath: Normal Damage

Puss in Boots thrusts his sword in front of the closest enemy and impales him, dealing him X damage, stunning him for X seconds, knocking him back and applying X stacks of “Fatigue” and “Weakness” to him. In addition, Puss in Boots growls, scaring all the enemies for X seconds.

Blue Skill, Flowery Guitar:

Puss in Boots puts away his sword, picks up his guitar and plays it, healing himself and the ally with the least current HP by X HP, and the other allies by X HP. While Puss in Boots switches from sword to guitar and back again, he cannot be targeted. Also, when he uses it for the third time in a wave, he gains X tenacity, X evasion and X percent of attack and movement speeds.

Purple Skill, Cat Mark: Normal Damage

At the start of each wave, Puss in Boots marks the nearest enemy with his sword, dealing him X damage, stunning and studying him for X seconds. Then, Puss in Boots will deal X additional Normal Damage to the marked enemy with his Basic Attack and with his White and Green Skills. The mark will remain for all the wave.

Red Skill, Feline Sword:

When Puss in Boots takes damage equal to X percent of his Max HP again in a single attack, he loses his sword with X percent more damage, but picks up a new one that gives him X percent more damage with his Basic attack and with his White, Green and Purple Skills. This can only happen once per wave. When Puss in Boots switches swords, he cannot be targeted.

When he is stunned or scared, Puss in Boots takes X percent less damage from enemies.

When he has less than X percent of his Max HP, the cooldown of “Flowery Guitar” resets. This can only happen once per wave.

• X Skill Power
  • X Maximum HP
    • X Energy Consumed for Each Counterattack from “Swords and Counterattacks”

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the scare hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power
  • Invisibility for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Maximus: “The Puss with the Horse”

Maximus (1)

Maximus and Puss In Boots meet and they use their own swords to defeat the enemies!

LEVEL:

• X Basic Damage to Allies
  • X Skill Power to Allies and Puss In Boots
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re scared
  • X Armor to Allies and Puss In Boots
  • X Max HP to Allies and Puss In Boots

STARS:

• After he uses “Swords and Counterattacks”, Puss In Boots scares a casual enemy for X seconds

Allies: Rapunzel, Mother Gothel, Flynn Rider

Captain Hook: “What’s the Matter?”

dialogue_captain_hook

Puss In Boots meets this brave human villain and they’re going to knock back not only themselves, but also the enemies!

LEVEL:

• X Reality to Allies
  • X Basic Damage to Puss In Boots and Allies
  • X Skill Power to Puss In Boots and Allies
  • X Tenacity
  • X Evasion

STARS:

• Every X seconds, Puss In Boots knocks back all the enemies

Allies: Hercules, Shan Yu, Mulan

I know I’m a little early with the hero concept, but I worked so hard on this one that I couldn’t stop posting it as soon as I finished it!

I hope you liked this Unlikely Hero Concept!

If you want, you can check my other complete hero concept!

Uncle Grandpa’s Unlikely Hero Concept (N.4)

3 Likes

This Unlikely Hero Concept is now in my Hero Concepts’ List!

1 Like

Very good a heroes concept, I want to a Tom & Jerry is my favorite character.

Plz stay on topic

This is a great concept!! A few notes:

Which enemies, and how many? (Frontline, Backline, Support, Damage, Max HP, ect….)

Max HP or current HP?

These notes are just tiny little things that need clarification. I loved reading this concept!! This is some really great work!!

1 Like
  1. Counterattacks every enemies’ attack
  2. Current HP

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney