Searcher Clade & Legend Concept (#82)

Searcher Clade & Legend

Searcher Clade

Legend

Description: Respected by his community in Avalonia for the discovery of Pando, Searcher Clade learned about the disasturous effects these plants cause. With the help of Legend, the family dog, Searcher will help get rid of the abundance of Pando on the creeps!

Quote: “I heard you. You said I’m a really good dad. My son thinks I’m an amazing dad!!"

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Searcher throws a Pando seed at the closest enemy dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Searcher picks up some Pando from the ground and collects it in his capsule.

Victory: Legend gets up on his hind legs and dances as Searcher joins him.

Defeat: Searcher gets down on his hands and knees to the ground as Legend comforts him.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Doggy Boogie”
Legend will get up from his hind legs and dance through the enemyline, dealing X damage and distracting all enemies for 5 seconds. The distract will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Harvest Protection”
Legend will sniff the ground as a Pando plant emerges from the ground next to a random ally. Legend will rush over and retrieve the Pando plant and give to Searcher, giving him 200 energy. The random ally will gain reflect for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Pando Capsule”
Searcher takes out his capsule of Pando, and throws it at the enemyline, as the Pando bursts out of the capsule, dealing X damage over time to all enemies and stunning the two closest enemies for 5 seconds. All allies will heal X HP over time and will be cleansed of all of their debuffs from this skill. The cleanse will have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Family Bonds”
When Legend sniffs the random ally out from Harvest Protection, the ally and Searcher will be energized for 8 seconds and gives the random ally 300 energy.

Red Skill:
“Eco-Friendly Family”
When Searcher uses his basic attack every three times, the enemy will be knocked back and stunned for 4 seconds. Also, Doggy Boogie will heal all allies for X HP and make them immune to stuns for 6 seconds.

• +X HP over time from Pando Capsule
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

Milo Thatch

DHBM_Milo_Thatch

Disk Name: “Life-force of Nature"
Disk Effect: Stunned Enemies will lose Buffs

Other Effects:

1. When an enemy is stunned, they will lose one buff. The stun duration on all of Searcher’s skills will be increased by 0.5 seconds. (+0.5 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Skill Damage

Campaign: (Milo comes across some Pando growing in the city garden, he is curious to see a new plant. Searcher comes right in time to stop Milo saying that they are dangerous to the garden and need to be taken out of the garden. Together its up to Milo and Searcher remove all of the Pando growing in the garden.
Allies: Jaeger Clade, Fairy Godmother, Francis & Slim

Prince Eric

Disk Name: “Top Dogs"
Disk Effect: Energy Removal from Pando Capsule

Other Effects:

1. When Searcher uses Pando Capsule, he will remove 80 energy from all enemies. (+80 energy per star level)
  2. +X Damage over time
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Legend makes a new friend in Max in the park. Searcher and Eric bond over their love of their canine pals and they teach them new tricks.)
Allies: King Louie, Denahi, Hamm

3 Likes

Nice very nice.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney