Denahi Concept (#50)

Denahi

Description: The brother of Kenai, and the middle child in his line, Denahi is skilled in the ways of the hunt, and his ferocity is as potent as his wolf totem. With guidance in the form of his deceased brother Sitka, Denahi leads his allies into the hunt.

Quote: “I’m trying to follow my totem. Why can’t you do the same?"

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Denahi stabs the closest enemy with his spear.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Denahi walks into the arena and goes into a hunting stance.

Victory: Sitka appears behind Denahi’s back and smiles for his victory.

Defeat: Denahi throws his spear on the ground and angrily shouts.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Eagle of Guidance”
Denahi calls on Sitka in his eagle form to fly through the enemy line, removing all active buffs and giving them 7 stacks of fatigue. Fatigue application has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green Skill:
“Loves me, Loves me not”
Denahi throws some flowers at the enemy line, as a hunter dog runs through the battlefield dealing X damage on all enemies.

(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Wolf of Wisdom”
Denahi throws his spear at the enemy with the most buffs, dealing X damage, knocking them back, and snaring them for 8 seconds. Snared enemies have their movement speed reduced to 0%. They can still use their basic attacks and skills that are in that range.

(Damage Type: True)

Purple Skill:
"Avenge the Fallen”
When Denahi’s first ally is K’Oed, Denahi becomes invincible for 5 seconds. If Denahi is the only hero left, he will become berserk for 7 seconds and his attack speed is increased by 100%.

Red Skill:
“Attoned Brother”
Wolf of Wisdom now reduces the enemies evasion by 30%. Also, when Denahi’s first ally is Ko’ed, the ally with the least amount of health gains invincibility for 5 seconds.

• +X Damage from Wolf of Wisdom
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Evasion
Friendships

Merida

dialogue-merida

Disk Name: “Hanging Weights”
Disk Effect: Eagle of Guidance Cleanses Allies
Other Effects:

1. Eagle of Guidance now cleanses all allies of all their debuffs and gives them attack speed for 25%. (+15% per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (With their history with family members turning into bears, Denahi finds a lot in common with Merida. They both open up about their past mistakes and with the help of Sitka’s spirit and the will of the wisps, they both bury the hatchet on their past and make ammends.)
Allies: Izzy Hawthorne, Meilin Lee, Kenai and Koda

Fozzie Bear

dialogue_fozzie

Disk Name: “Bear Bones”
Disk Effect: Precise after using Loves me, Loves me not
Other Effects:

1. Denahi is now precise after using Loves me, Loves me not for 7 seconds (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Basic Power

Campaign: (As if a two legged walking bear wasn’t freaky enough, a talking bear is way too much for Denahi to process. It’s up to Fozzie to ease Denahi’s shock and uneasiness with his comedy.)
Allies: King Fergus, Ford Pines, The Beast

2 Likes

Nice concept

Can you please make the friendship story of bear bones i’d really like to see that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney