Dug Concept (#7)

Dug

Description: This affectionate dog uses his canine charms to his advantage as he targets and silences his enemies.

Quote: “I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.”

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Dug bites the enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Dug walks into the field sniffing the floor.

Victory: Dug sits down and happily sticks out his tongue.

Defeat: Dug falls to the ground and makes puppy dog eyes.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“SQUIRREL!!”
Dug spots a squirrel and barks, dealing X damage to all enemies and silencing them for 9 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“POINT!!”
At the start of each wave, the player chooses an enemy for all enemies to target. The enemy stays targeted for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Voicebox Malfunction”
Dug tampers with his voice box and increases his attack speed by 100% and his normal crit chance is increased by 150.

Purple Skill:
“I Can Smell You”
The enemy that was pointed by Dug at the start of the wave, will have their shields disabled for 10 seconds. The disable will fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“You’re My Master!”
Every 3 basic attacks, Dug charms a random enemy for 6 seconds. Also, when Dug uses SQUIRREL!!, the three closest enemies will be sapped for 8 seconds. The charm and the sap has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

• +X Damage to “SQUIRREL!!”
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

Carl Fredrickson

Rdb532c08faee90fa5b5fd37a00ffb326
Disk Name: “Man’s Best Friend”
Disk Effect: “Energy from silenced enemies”

Other Effects:

1. Dug gains 120 energy when he damages a silenced enemy. (+5 energy per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Carl takes Dug on a walk in the park. When Carl loses his glasses, it’s up to Dug to find them.)
Allies: Cheshire Cat, Stitch, Bo Peep

Baymax

DHBM_Baymax

Disk Name: “Emotional Support Dog”
Disk Effect: "Starting Energy per Damage Characters”

Other Effects:

1. +50 energy on the first wave for every “damage” ally. (+50 energy per level)
  2. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (While Baymax is efficient in healthcare, he can’t assist in emotional problems. Using Dug as a selling point, Baymax branches his healthcare to emotional support animals.)
Allies: Russell, Angel, Honey Lemon

16 Likes

I love this line!
Dug_PowerUp
Good concept!

8 Likes

Thanks man! As much as I really love the “I just met you and I love you” quote, I wanted to be a little more creative!

4 Likes

You should have made a friendship with Merlin

5 Likes

Now that’s dark.

2 Likes

It was very good delivery however. Lemme find that clip

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney