The One and Only’s New Hero Concept Poll

As some of you may know, I like to make a ton of hero concepts on the forums; some of which that you may recognize could be Jack Brewer, M-O, Layla Williams, Laurel Lightfoot & Blazey, and so many more. But now, I think it’s time I let the community have a say in which character should come next.

Below is a poll consisting of characters I have considered assembling concepts for. The order that these concepts will be introduced will be determined by popularity (from whichever choice is most wanted to whichever is least wanted).

Who’s Getting a Concept Next?
  • Mater (Cars)
  • Finn McMissile (Cars)
  • Holley Shiftwell (Cars)
  • Cruz Ramirez (Cars)
  • Jerry Martinez (Kickin’ It)
  • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Mickey and Friends)
  • Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget)
  • Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
  • Agent P (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Ben Gates (National Treasure)
  • Ariel (the Little Mermaid)
  • Voyd (the Incredibles)

0 voters

If there’re any characters you want that are not listed, write their names and respective film or TV franchises down in the comments, and I will look into jotting them down into a future poll! Thank you for your time, and have a good day!

For future reference, it might be a better idea to post this kind of thing as a reply to one of your existing concepts than as a standalone topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Sure, but not many people swing by to see my concepts anyways. Just making way for new and different concept opportunities is all.

Ooo would it be the original Cruella or the new one?

Maybe it would be the original one, and the costume could be based off of the 2021 style, like if the 2021 film retained the 1961 version’s animation.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney