Jack Brewer (Kickin’ It Hero Concept)

Jack Brewer

Jack Brewer, student at the Bobby Wasabi dojo, combats creeps with his plank-chopping skills.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star::star:
Quote: “You probably shouldn’t have done that.”

Animations:
Entrance: Jack Brewer sets up his cinder blocks and wooden planks.
Victory: Jack Brewer crosses his arms and smiles as his cinder blocks crumble apart.
KO: Jack Brewer hits his hand on the wooden plank, but hurts himself instead of breaking the plank.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Jack Brewer chops a wooden plank while also shooting melee attacks from a distance (similar to Kim Possible’s basic attack.)

White Skill - Wasabi Chop
Jack Brewer chops a wooden plank in half and kicks the two pieces into the two closest enemies. Each piece of the plank deals X damage to each enemy hit.

Green Skill - Plank Stack
Jack Brewer breaks three wooden planks at once, inspiring his allies and increasing their attack speed by 35%.

Blue Skill - Falafel Heal
Jack Brewer eats one of Falafel Phil’s falafels, restoring his HP completely.

Purple Skill - Never Say Die
Each time Jack Brewer uses Wasabi Chop, each enemy that is hit by a wooden plank piece is stunned for 3 seconds.

Red Skill - Sparring Session
Each falafel Jack Brewer eats also gives surrounding allies X HP. They will also receive X skill power and X reality.

Friendships:
Jack Brewer + Baymax
Campaign: Cyber Samurai - Jack Brewer seems unable to pull off a certain karate move, so he asks Baymax to teach it to him.
Disk: the Wasabi Warrior
Disk Memory: The basic attacks of allies Jack Brewer has inspired steal X HP from enemies.
Disk Power: Z energy gain

Jack Brewer + Rudy Gillespie
Campaign: A Well-Deserved Reunion - After years of going their separate ways, Jack and Rudy are forced to navigate the City and bring back the Bobby Wasabi legacy.
Disk: Novice Sensei
Disk Memory: Each enemy hit by one of Jack Brewer’s wooden plank pieces is slowed down by 25%
Disk Power: Z armor, Z energy gain from Falafel Heal

The concept itself looks pretty good, but there are a couple of things:

Is this Normal, Fantastic, or TRUE Damage?

How long does this speed boost last for?

Disable and debuff durations are usually at one set value, regardless of the level of the skill.

You’re missing stat boosts.

Also, I personally think one more effect on this skill would really help it.

If you haven’t already, check out @Imagineer_V’s concept making guide for more advice: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

7 Likes

I’m pretty new to this kind of stuff.

1. I do not know the difference between Normal, True, or Fantastic damage

2. Let’s say 4 seconds.

3. What is one set value?

4. What is a stat boost?

No it’s fine welcome to the forums :v::grinning:

1 Like

Normal Damage is negated by Armor.

Fantastic Damage is negated by Reality.

TRUE Damage always does its full value no matter what.

Generally, any buffs/debuffs last a bit longer than that. I’d maybe go for around 8 seconds.

By this, I mean that the duration of the stun wouldn’t change if you were to upgrade the skill. It would always stay at the same amount of time no matter what.

Red Skills typically have 3 stat boosts attached to them. Usually, it’s some combination of max HP, basic damage, skill power, armor, reality, and/or a damage boost to a skill.

Targets not a good word. “Negated by” works better since it’s reducing damage.

1 Like

Fixed. I got Fire Emblem Heroes terminology mixed up with this game, which is why I said that. :crazy_face:

Found an image of him if its helps

Myeong thank you for teaching me what true damage is I just thought it was a counter for brutes and skulls

While not negating nothing

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney