THE PREDICTIONS RETURN! (1.16, March Updates and Beyond!)

Funny enough this is my first Predictions of the new year and the new decade! Let’s dive right in shall we?

Disclaimer: I will mention many characters here. I refuse to disclose whether or not any of them come from leaks or whether they are just my own speculation. However from this point on I will act as though everything is speculation to avoid the rightful wrath of the spoiler police. Any replies asking for leak sources will be flagged.

Patch Note Release: February 14th 2020 (Confirmed)(See Source 1)
Update Release: February 18th 2020
What to expect:
Heroes:
Tron.
Why?
It has been discussed in the past that Tron was coming to the game, with 1.16 coming up and shaping up to be one of the biggest updates ever I think it might finally be his time.
A Pixar Character
Why? Which One?
To me it seems like PB are trying to to get out characters from all the Pixar movies, and there are a few left. But which one and what characters and why this update? Once again: it’s a big update and the last Pixar character was Collette (The January Sign in). I think Finding Nemo/Finding Dory is probably the next new movie/franchise they will tackle and no matter how many characters they might make I think only one would be in this update.
Kim Possible?
REALLY?!
Once again assume all things to be speculation. Do NOT get your hopes up. I recently got suspicious because of something that I cannot disclose (Due to the following the rules of my disclaimer) that leads me to believe that not all is currently as it seems and a big surprise character is set to release soon. No that could easily be Anna or Belle considering the great lengths PB is going to (Especially in this update) to win back the hearts of the players, I think it is Kim.
If this is true what might have changed?
Kim could have the same skill set as before, she may have an entirely different skillset, or a skillset that is only slightly different.
She will definitely have the same friendships: Recieve from Darkwing Duck, Give to Duke Caboom.
But what about the fact that she has been gone for a long time and her second disk could be given by someone who has been added since her removal?
Well her second disk was called Sitch Finder, so if it is still called that Gizmoduck is good candidate but so is Syndrome (More on him later). Finally what if she was supposed to have given a disk since then? She’ll probably give a disk to Tron but other than that, there is no one missing a disk that has released since her removal.
Other things:
Arena and Coliseum Chalenger Seasons (Confirmed)
New Creep Surge Difficulties (Confirmed)
Release of Diamond Quests on All Servers (Confirmed)
New Guild Perks (Confirmed)
(See Source 2)
Guild Level 5? (Not sure, but it’s got to be soon)
What about the level cap?
The level cap is increasing at the beginning of the month now instead of the end of the month. This update isnt releasing in March so no level cap increase. But expect a level cap increase literally the first update with a release date in March.

The Final February Update (1.16.1 or 1.16-A)
Patch Notes Release: February 24th 2020
Update Release: February 26th 2020
What to expect:
Heroes:
March Sign in: Thier are a LOT of possibilities here.
A Character to go with the Pixar character in 1.16
No explanation required.
Ian and/or Barley Lightfoot
The Brothers from Onward, a Disney Pixar Movie releasing in early March.
Mulan or another Mulan character
With the live action adaptation releasing at the end of March and Polaris confirming multiple theatrical tie ins (See Source 3) it seems Mulan is likely to finally get her moment in the spotlight very soon. So if a Mulan characters are coming who could be a candidate for thd March Sign in. Well if Mulan and Mushu are separate characters, which I bet they will be Mushu would fit in as a sign in hero.

March Updates:
What to Expect:
Definitely 1 or 2 Onward characters depending on if a character from the movie is the March sign in.
Most Certainly Mulan characters! I’d expect 2 - 4 in total.
Perhaps 1 of those old favorites or 1 one of the surprises from the archive? (See Source 4)

1.17 should be in late March and from that update there are a lot of really great things to look forward to!
What to expect:
An Endless Version of Creep Surge that has better rewards (Confirmed)
Expanding Collections and Cosmetics in a new way! (More After this Update) (Confirmed)
Improve the selection of heroes available at the start of the game for new players (Confirmed)
(See Source 5)

What to expect from the new cosmetics:
I think more than likely we will be getting New Borders, New Emoji Unlocks, New Disney Emoji Unlocks, and New Costumes as well as a New Costume Shop! But not only that I think a new type of cosmetic will be introduced but I don’t have enough information to make a proper prediction.
Beyond!:
Syndrome! In case you somehow weren’t aware Syndrome made a cameo in The Kida-Hercules Campaign! (See Source 6) Every character who has made a cameo (With the exception of creeps) has become available later on.

Some game modes might be getting overhauls. (See Source 7)
The Friend System (Especially Missions) could get revamped. (See Source 8)
A way to Re-Read the story could be coming. (See Source 9)

Sources:

Source 1:

Source 2:

Source 3:

Souce 4:

Source 5:

Source 6:

Source 7:

Source 8:

Source 9:

Post-Sources:

I really want press on everyone how important it is not to get your hopes up about Kim. It is hunch based on a bizarre occurrence I cannot explain due to the disclaimer. I am not calling her release “Likely”.

Well that’s a rap see you on Friday!

8 Likes

Sir or lady (with internet you never know) I quit my hat to you. You really do a research project here (and amazingly stalked Polaris [joke sound here]) and is plausible.

Congratulations for doing a well researched predictions.

3 Likes

It looks like PB release without problems characters which they want and watched years ago or now, Anna and Kim are easy to build BUT nope, some cooks and Powerline (really??) were of course easier.
[RIP] Kim, Anna and Belle and disks for Gaston, Beast and Duke.

Syndrome? Unsure if not too fast for the fishes. But March should be full of Mulan, so… :man_shrugging:
Maybe fishes will replace our ducks (Gizmo* and Donald) as event characters.

Red skills and refresh too

3 Likes

Looks like we find out tomorrow

Where Is the Patch Notes?

@Adrianlau63 they mean February 14 in the US

2 Likes

Launchpad isn’t an event hero. Only Donald, R&L, Gizmo, and Powerline are

1 Like

oh!I see!Thx

I meant Gizmo.

1 Like

Cuanto falta

Sir, i take off my hat to say that most if not all your predictions of 1.16 were Right. Congratulations!!! You have my respect.

2 Likes

Mini Predictions update:
Before dataminers get there hands on 1.16 I want to do some revised March Predictions (Due to information obtained from the Dev Q&A) just in case some characters are found in the files this update.
Now skipping the incredibly obvious end of February March Shop Refresh Update, the first update of March should be 1.16.10 (See Source 1 and 2) I expect it to be small and aside from the 2 refreshes (See Source 1) and bug fix (See Source 3) to feature 1 maybe 2 heroes. Who? Well I would think Ian Lightfoot, and Barley Lightfoot, however none of the hints we received during the Q&A suggested this was so. Assuming those characters are added to the game I want to put out my Predictions for thier friendships.
Ian Lightfoot and Merlin
Ian Lightfoot and Maleficent
Barley Lightfoot and Flynn Rider
Barley Lightfoot and {Redacted Leaked Character}
It is now that I feel it is important to say that we have gotten to the point where any update now more heroes should start giving 4th disks. So Barley Lightfoot and Finnick is entirely possible.
After this the updates get a little more nebulous. Except that we know 1.17 should probably be the last update of March (See first post for sources).
But the other remaining heroes of March?
One that has been confirmed is Mulan (See Source 4). So naturally I want to give my Predictions for her friendships.
Mulan and Kida
Mulan and Calhoun (This Would be Calhoun’s fourth disc given)
I’m not sure there are going to be more than four heroes in March but currently there is nothing to go on for any more than this coming in March.

Source 1:

Source 2:

Source 3:

Source 4:

Wait what about syndrome? Could he be saved for appril or realeased in late march along with mulan? And who allready gave 4 discs so far? so we will know who cant give discs anymore

Heroes can give more than 4 disks

1 Like

I done research and found out who allready given 4 discs i searched any hero on wakataku and woody nick wild and merida allready given 4 discs i counted how many discs each hero gave allready from the lists off friends any hero can give 4 discs

1 Like

Well either way, I am super excited for Mulan!!!
Even Stitch is getting in the Mulan excitement mood!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/6b/38/316b38846f56d75f541be16d96a4353d.png

Oh I’m counting on it they have a pattern/process of phasing in the new cap they did with 3rd disks that has already begun for 4th disks. It’s only a matter of time before the process hits: A small amount of heroes give the next number (Now 5th) while the number currently phasing in (4th) becomes increasingly more common.

1 Like

Well now we know Pooh is coming soon so hopefully it’s very soon like in March!

I will predict that Pooh has a friendship disc with Stitch!

1 Like

I second that! Not only does it make sense when thinking about the two characters, but it also makes sense because we are currently in the stage where the majority of characters are giving out 3rd disks, which Stitch hasn’t done yet!

2 Likes

Was it leaked that pooh would come?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney