Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Maybe the cards come out and cheer or 1 card comes out and blows a trumpet or something

Not a big deal, but I think with the refresh the Queen’s white and blue skill icons should be switched.

10 Likes

Yeah it should.

2 Likes

I think display of creeps level (of themselves, skill,
disc, color rank) is much more important than power display, because power doesn’t represent Heroes’ actual performance. If PerBlue shows us that skill with 10k damage for one creep has the same power as the skill with 10k damage for multiple creeps, we misunderstand creeps strength definitely.

Please introduce a new index to represent the strength of a whole team of 5 heroes/creeps, PerBlue.

3 Likes

I know we had some problems in terms of the connection to the game a few days, though that wasn’t on PerBlue themselves another game I had struggled as well. I am not sure if it was exactly this, but I am wondering it was a Cloud related problem.

As for the WLAN bug if it is a bug, I think the minus should depend on how long it is since the problem first occurred and reported as it might take some days before the place where the issue is, is identified and such if it is something in the game’s code.

If is a Provider problem, could it be a specific provider maybe? Might be worth talking to the others in your guild to see if the problem is just in terms of 1 provider.

But yeah, hope for you all that it gets fixed soon :-).

May be this:

I see and could maybe be the case, or at least worth it for @Herzog_Eule to check out.

Yes shure. But it was posted in the forum 25d ago.
And we opened a lot of Tickets.
More Information: Mobile data bug

Not a specific one.
Some ask their providers. And its not a Provider Problem.
This is a problem in all DHBM Servers.
And its only in this game.

We all hope so, thx :slight_smile:

Yes this is true.
So, as we know Atm its a problem with the DHBM login Server.

Thank you… …everyone always badgering on about one character and when she eventually arrives I bet people still complain. This game is getting boring now anyway…

1 Like

You dont do invasion coz its boring, Dont get mods ,so dont know alot about mods and their effect! ,that doesnt mean Mods are useless , its pretty useful
Nick With SP mods with Purple skill upgrade and RS is so so OP.
And Others who have weak armor , reality, ArHP Mods Upgrade increase it… So How isnt it is beneficial!?

Oh wow, so it actually started 25 days ago. Then I can understand why you might give it -1000, even if I think it might be a bit much as it inflate the numbers so much, but yeah up to you there and can understand why :-).

I see, then it might be connected to the 2.0.11 update as it is around that time, although that was just the semi-patch of the Mulan-Meg link issue, so seem a bit weird that such a small patch would cause such an issue like some people in a specific not being able to log in. The other one then next day would be the change to the Challenger rules, but still it is weird that it isn’t around the time of a larger patch.

At the very least something need to be check if something unintended has been changed by accident since before those two patches.

No problem, such an issue like this should get fixed :-).
Hopefully the patch next week fixes it if it doesn’t get fixed in this update.

Omg i knew i wasn’t the only one who thought Mulan was absurd. Everything she does does way too much damage. Shield lasts too long. And few counters to her. With so many characters having so many counters to them, for some reason Mulan just has only few. Like, they’re REALLY trying to milk the players huh?

I’m speaking from my experiences. If you find it to not be true, and so do 9 other people, I guess I have somehow managed to never run into someone with massive mods.

No actually I used to find it really fun, it just adds a sense of hopelessness. That I will never reach higher tiers. Plus it’s way too time consuming.

No I have quite a few mods. I just stopped playing Invssion like 6 months ago. I will occasionally hit Invasion for the first day, to grab that first mod.

Wasting more time and resources on Invasion is a waste of time, because in order to succeed in Invasion you have to stop upgrading your main team, to make sure you have teams for all 3 colors. There aren’t enough resources to do that very well. So Don’t. So I Don’t get far in Invasion. So Invasion becomes a waste of time.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t care about mods that much, because I barley play invasion. Invasion is painful

1 Like

It isn’t even that hard to get the mod each week though. A few boss battles and you’ve got it.

4 Likes

Any chance of getting new perks soon, we are maxed with nothing to spend them on. Each day we earn and nothing. Maybe we can buy more space to hold influence.

1 Like

I would get the single mod offered every week, but not playing Invasion is also a statement.
If unbalanced poorly made crap is pushed out, I won’t play it.

Been playing almost 2 months maxed level 2 in weeks challenger areana and coli top 5 invation

Top of every contest top 10-1% cosmetic level still 3

You all have big %bonus in every stat
How on earth can i even catchup or compete with that also not getting mods now?

I AM A WHALE AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME FOR
how will f2p players catch up?

Think about it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney