Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

Btw I’m The Mowgli on a different account.

I really hope we get Namaari

(And that she has a friendship with Raya)

I’m guessing Namaari might be in a later update, once Raya and Sisu have been released.
Could it be possible that each Raya character is a prize wall?
Therefore being released at a rate of one per month.

It would be nice for them to have a Friendship Campaign as well, provided someone hasn’t decided that Raya characters have too many infranchise Friendships.
Since the theme of the movie is about Friendships, they should get at least one each.

Tong and Noi is the only other one I can think of at this time.
Uncertain who Boun would have a Friendship with.

@Phal
Mary Poppins and Edna Mode were not the characters aggressively objected to.

You had my attention at Mary Poppins.

2 Likes

And both are impossible to be added.

:wave:t2:

6 Likes

I’d like to politely disagree…

No they are impossible. Confirmed by devs

8 Likes

How? They’re both Disney IPs.

Licensing issues I believe.

because there are reasons behind some characters being impossible to add, and pb really doesn’t give much reasons behind, but some are simple like Tarzan being impossible

1 Like

I feel like they should be more explanatory about that. I could go on and on about my understanding of why certain characters can’t be added, but I don’t want to go off topic from the patch notes, so I’m just gonna take in the pointlessness of making the concept I just showed you.

If I can get flagged for saying concepts are impossible and you can’t, then why am I still here on the forums?

There’s no point of making hero concepts for Disney IPs if they’re “impossible“ to add to the game, rather than non-Disney IPs that are simply considered “unlikely.”

1 Like

I always thought that people made concepts for their own enjoyment as something creative, not because they thought PB would use them for characters :thinking::man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I’ve almost only made unlikely concepts soo yeah true for me

1 Like

If they’re rightfully owned by Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, or Touchstone, then yes, PerBlue is more likely to even consider them.

1 Like

Mary Poppins can’t be added because of licensing issues. Disney had an issue gaining her rights, so I don’t see why PerBlue wouldn’t as well.

Edna can be added, but PerBlue claims they can’t add her because a skillset for her would be too difficult to pull off.

7 Likes

I don’t think this was the reason here.

Oh my gosh I didn’t read this until now… but Raya is coming?! Yay!

4 Likes

It’s just a hoax. If I recall, it had tape, or stuffing coming out.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but for sure there never was a costume for Ducky and Bunny, or a “wounded” Ducky and Bunny, in game

5 Likes

It was :man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney