Changes to Sign In Rewards

Hello everyone! We’re making some changes to the Sign In Rewards starting in August.

Here is a brief summary of the changes that will be having with the August Sign In Rewards:

• Gold and Hero XP have been significantly increased and now scale based on the max server level
  • Disk Power has been added and scales based on max server level
  • Ultra SD Cards have been removed
  • There are no longer any Hero Chips in sign-in rewards
  • Double Drop Consumables, Cosmetic Crates, Red Skill Crates, and Badge Crates have been added

We hope you’ll enjoy the new Sign In Rewards

21 Likes

But there still will be a sign-in hero? Right?

1 Like

There will be no Sign In Hero

4 Likes

Now we can’t get more free heroes then…

4 Likes

Me being excited!!

Double drop bags are usually very rare to get, and very much welcome. I’m also very happen to see badge booster crates pop up somewhere!

This is a slight bummer, since I tend to use them for daily enhancement quests, but I guess reverting to badges eventually there.

Good to hear! That is one spot where a hero could be locked gone!

If it means we just get heroes in the prize wall then I’m all for it!

1 Like

@Loutre will these can be multiplied by VIP or watching videos like what hero chips did?

2 Likes

Noice, I need a lot of things about it :+1:t2:

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh… :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
49d62259ec04657d02c5df1671ebc923

Sad :cry:
Anyway, I don’t need to waste 7 days to get a new hero.

Yesssss, I really, really, really need these.

Overall, this is a very significant change

3 Likes

VIP rewards will function basically the same where there will still be double certain slots.

7 Likes

:+1:

:+1: I hope this doesn’t mean that they will redistributed some more from other game modes :man_shrugging:

Ok :man_shrugging: we barely got a smidgen of chips there anyway, and it’s currently annoying not to be able to progress the Atlantis Collection due to locked Milo chips.

This possibly means that the cadence of Hero releases might slow down a little - not an entirely bad thing for playability, but not great for longevity.

There does seem to be somewhat of a deliberate effort at the moment to make Hero Chips the new resource bottleneck, though - the Red Skill chip increases everwhere are very generous and I’ve been playing too long to take that at face value :stuck_out_tongue:

PB will have done their testing and know full well that will have a limited effect on our upgrade capabilities - all it’s doing is shifting the problem squarely onto Hero Chips while the Skill Chips now mount up. I suppose it remains to be seen what the end goal of that is :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

So now we will only getting prize wall heroes?
Which means monthly new heroes will decrease from 2 to 1? Sad.

All other changes are good.

Wish it were guaranteed ones…

Does it scale with VIP level as now, there isn’t much advantage apart of it, so it would be good it if remain.

3 Likes

We’re just trying to move away from being dependent on new Heroes as the process for creating and getting Heroes approved takes a long time so being down one new Hero spot is very helpful for us to be able to focus on other aspects of the game.

10 Likes

That sounds good for a lot of players (myself included!) who would surely welcome the chance to work on existing heroes without being bombarded by the latest & greatest all the time, and who would definitely appreciate time being spent on other game facets (and hero refreshes?).

It does concern me however that there are surely many players who’s primary excitement of the game is in new hero releases and expanding their collection, such that they might spend money to do so - I’ve always thought that hero additions were one of the more lucrative game updates in the schedule, despite the long dev process :thinking:

1 Like

If it’s meant as a temporary thing to focus on fixing the various aspects of the game, and once that’s done more heroes will be released somewhere else, it’s probably a good change

Do you forget about Audrey??? That’s the most annoying about that collection :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: who is the genius think it is a good idea putting a collection hero in challenger rewards? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

That’s great. But we need to see how much of them to know whether it is truly good or not. The scale of disc power in other modes have been horrible for a while now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: hope this won’t be in the same situation in a few months

Also great. Still need to see how many of them we get. If it is under 5 (except double drop), it is soooo underwhelming

Now this is horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I understand about sign in hero as @Loutre said above but why the SD card? New resources to be kept in limited?

1 Like

Focus on making change on hero chips economy then. It is horrible and insane right now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

They are completely useless…

3 Likes

This is red flags all over…
but… pretty much expected at this stage…

8 Likes

I don’t know about others but I don’t enhance badges :joy::joy::joy: I thought others may want them? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I find the rework to the rewards interesting, of course I’m sad that the hero tokens are gone. But is there something that doesn’t quite convince me, why weren’t stamina consumables added?

1 Like

Wait! No more sign-in heroes? What a rip!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney