Hero tier list [Update 2.3.01]

It includes red skill power (strength at maxed).

S1-22

Credits: worthnosalt, OmegaDrive, Vivi, Cookies

Red hero’s name = red skill available

27 Likes

What’s the difference between red and black text for heroes?

Red text means hero own red skill.

3 Likes

Mickey should be red then :upside_down_face:
Nice job, by the way.

Fixed! :ambulance:

1 Like

Just a question. Why don’t you include the other disks? Also, Judy (Fe) seems more B/C tier than D tier

She provides little value aside from basic damage buffs, and animal is superior to her in every way.

1 Like

Nice idea. Altough I only agree with the placement of ~30% of these characters.
Still good work though :+1:

1 Like

My opinion on this.
Shank is not worse than Ralph. Shes bad but not that bad. I’d say she belongs around sally. That’s really the only thing I entirely disagree with.

Oh and I also strongly disagree with Jack’s disk choice. His MH disk’s burst damage on the back line is devastating unless there’s an enemy joy and Rapunzel.

2 Likes

Is this in consideration of all game modes? Because then I can see how Nick is S-tier for Invasion or City Watch. But he’s outclassed in PvP by Elsa, Stitch, and Scrooge.

I also think Rapunzel is S-tier because she’s kind of like Joy but much more difficult to shut down; I’m not sure about Gizmoduck’s S-tier placement. I think Gizmo and Rapunzel should be switched.

As for Control heroes, Genie and WALL-E are definitely A-tier, Ursula in B-tier, and Frozone in D-tier. Genie is good in freeze comps now and WALL-E is the anti-sap.

3 Likes

They didn’t ban people just because they’re latinos. They banned them because of how rude they were, and they just happened to be latinos.

6 Likes

What do you mean by stolen? Like who was it stolen from?

Ah, so would prefer if the post had credit to them.

That has 0 proof still.

I don’t think Muskeeter is trying to necessarily claim credit, I assume they is more so trying to post it to the forum giving the forum access to the information to say.

Okay, show proof you helped make it send me it in a DM and I will believe you.

That I don’t disagree necessarily with if they should have credit :-).

With so many flags I guess the post risk getting closed.

I know right

Insufficient proof. Who posted that comment? Show the username and avatar

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney