Joe Gardner Concept (#134)

Joe Gardner

Description: Passion is one of the greatest virtues in life, and Joe Gardner has a strong attraction to music and jazz. Once a middle school teacher, Joe Gardner has found his way into a new city where possibilities are endless. In a city like that, who knows what kind of things a guy like Joe can accomplish!

Quote: “Music is all I think about. From the moment I wake up in the morning… to the moment I fall asleep at night. I was born to play. It’s my reason for living.”

Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Joe Gardner will conduct his enemies, giving them a 50% reduction to normal damage for 5 seconds as well as increasing their basic attacks.

Entrance: Joe Gardner will walk to his piano and sit down, getting ready to play.

Victory: Joe Gardner will play the piano with grace and confidence.

Defeat: Joe Gardner will bang his hand on the piano keys in frustration.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Chord Chasing”
Joe Gardner plays the piano ever so gracefully, healing all his allies by X HP per second, as well as giving them a 100% chance to crit for 7 seconds. The crit increase will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green Skill:
“Pizza Break”
Joe Gardner takes the time to eat a slice of pizza, healing himself for X HP, and then throwing the crust away at the enemy with the most energy, dealing X damage, and slowing them by 70% for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Orchestral Guidance”
Joe Gardner will perform a quick orchestral session with his allies, energizing them for 7 seconds, and having them copy any active buff and duplicate it for 8 seconds. The buff duplication will have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“The Gift of Life”
For the first ten seconds of each wave, Joe Gardner will steal 50% normal, fantastic, and true damage from each enemy and grant it to his allies for 7 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Soul Music”
When Joe Gardner uses Chord Chasing, he will be immune to all debuffs for 10 seconds, and will grant his allies invincibility for 6 seconds. Also, every time Joe Gardner heals from any source, enemies will lose X skill power, and X basic damage.

• +X Damage from Pizza Break
  • +X Healing
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

22_NarratorPortrait

Disk Name: “Good for Your Soul"
Disk Effect: Improved Energize
Other Effects:

1. When one of Joe Gardner’s allies gain energize, they will gain 10% more energy from basic attacks. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power for Allies
  3. +X Basic Damage for Allies

Campaign: (It’s a different city with new possibilities for someone like Joe Gardner, and yet miraculously, a soul without a spark like 22 has found some activities that she enjoys. At first Joe is excited to see what activities she is referring to, but sighs when she is still a prankster at heart. It’s now up to Joe now to find a new spark for 22 that isn’t haphazard.)
Allies: Gosalyn Mallard, M-O, Fairy Godmother

Prince Naveen

Disk Name: “Jazz Standard"
Disk Effect: Silence Enemies at Beginning at Wave
Other Effects:

1. At the start of each wave, every enemy will be silenced for 3 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Armor
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (At a dinner at Tiana’s Palace, Joe is astonished to see so much jazz being represented, especially when seeing an alligator on the trumpet! Naveen sees how into the music Joe is and engages in a conversation with him about music. Joe explains how good he is at the piano, and that alone intrigues Naveen. After seeing Joe Gardner performing a rendition of “Down in New Orleans”, Naveen hires him to work at the restaurant!)
Allies: Statler & Waldorf, The Prospector, Yzma

3 Likes

Great Concept :+1:

2 Likes

Nice Concept!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney