M-O Concept (#103)

M-O

Description: Taking every second to clean up a mess, the microbe obliterator robots or M-O for short, will do everything in their power to make sure the path is tidy and clean. This particular model has broken away from his directive, and has gathered up other robots that will help give his allies a fighting chance.

Quote: “Huh? Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa whoa whoa whoa!"

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
HAN-S1
-Passive- At the start of the wave, the player can choose an ally for a HAN-S robot to appear next to. The HAN-S bot will massage the ally and will only switch to another ally when that ally is K’Oed. The chosen ally will heal X HP over time as well as gain X armor and reality per second.

Entrance: A trail of dirt will be visible on the arena and M-O will roll in and clean the dirt up.

Victory: M-O will hold his cylinder brush high in victory.

Defeat: M-O’s face will be covered in dirt as he freaks out.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Rouged Robots”
M-O will call on one of the reject robots from the Axiom. The player will choose one of four reject robots for M-O to call upon:

M-O (PR-T)
PR-T Bot: The PR-T robot will come to the ally with the most HP and will perform a makeup session on the ally, increasing their basic damage and skill power by X, increasing their attack speed by 100% for 6 seconds, and cleansing all debuffs.

M-O (L-T)
L-T Bot: The L-T Bot will come to the front of the allyline and flash his light on the enemyline, blinding all enemies for 7 seconds, and healing all allies for X HP.

M-O (D-FIB)
D-FIB: The D-FIB bot will come to the ally with the least HP, and defibrillate them, granting them invincibility for 8 seconds. Also, once per wave, when an enemy reaches X HP, the D-FIB bot will immediately come in and defbrillate them, healing them for X HP, and granting invincibility for 6 seconds.

M-O (VAQ-M)
VAQ-M: The VAQ-M bot will come to the front of the ally-line and sneeze, causing dust to fly out dealing X damage to all enemies, knocking back the three closest enemies, and all enemies will have their damage reduced by 50% for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

While on auto, M-O will call on each of the bots in order and cycle back to the first bot.

Green Skill:
“BRL-A Deflect”
M-O will summon the BRL-A bot as it comes to the front of the ally-line and open its umbrella, granting all allies a shield of X HP, and giving M-O reflect for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Foreign Contaminant”
M-O spots the enemy with the most buffs and rushes to them to clean their dirt off. M-O is untargetable during this move, and he will deal X damage to that enemy as well as remove X armor, X reality, X basic damage, and X skill power.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Microbe Obliterator”
When an enemy gains a buff of any kind, M-O and his allies will gain 3 stacks of determination and have their normal and fantastic crit increased by X. The determination stacks have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Neat and Tidy Directive”
Every 10 seconds of combat, any debuff that M-O currently has will be instantly removed, and he will heal X HP. Also, Foreign Contaminant will now give the enemy 4 stacks of weakness.

• +X Damage from Foreign Contaminant
  • +X Healing from HAN-S
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Mark Beaks

Disk Name: “Eat My Dust"
Disk Effect: BRL-A Deflect Grants Dodges

Other Effects:

1. When M-O uses BRL-A Deflect, he will now gain a 10% dodge to dodge all attacks.
  2. +X Shield HP
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Mark Beaks sees green in the reject robots and much like how the Axiom passengers acted, he sits back and lets them do all the work for him. However, when an accident with the VAQ-M robot dirties up his home, Mark abandons the robot and throws him out. It doesn’t take long however until the other robots rebel in retaliation against Mark and give him his just punishment (and an embarrassing makeup).
Allies: Basil, Raine Whispers, Great Prince of the Forest

The Underminer

DHBM_The_Underminer

Disk Name: “The Dirty Work"
Disk Effect: Buffs Grant Hardy

Other Effects:

1. Once every 10 seconds, when an ally gains a buff, M-O will gain 1 stack of hardy for 5 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Healing from HAN-S
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Seeing a major case of foreign contaminant in the area, M-O does his daily routine of cleaning. He ultimately runs into the Underminer, who seems to be the cause of all the dirt in the city. The Underminer is annoyed by M-O’s constant need to clean him up and never once realizes that he’s just a minor distraction for the good guys to come.)
Allies: Taran, Merlin, Polly Planter & Frobo

7 Likes

Great hero concept! If you like M-O Disney Magic Kingdoms recently added him as a character in the Wall-E pack!

3 Likes

Used to play the game, but I got bored lol. And the micro-transactions didn’t help out at all lol.

3 Likes

I can understand quitting as the game just gets worse especially because of the Kingdom Pass. I am currently in a sunk time and cost fallacy and can’t stop playing but I understand if other people quit playing Disney Magic Kingdoms.

1 Like

And the fact that I’m limited by how many attractions I would want to add with so many characters in the game doesn’t help at all. I like a game where I can have variety in what I choose. That’s why Disney Heroes is so great IMO. It not only has characters from all of Disney’s eras and tv shows, but they are also relatively easy to get as well.

4 Likes

I know I used to only play Disney Magic Kingdoms until I found out this game existed and I vastly prefer Disney Heroes Battle Mode for being more fair than Disney Magic Kingdoms!

2 Likes

Nice love this :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::white_heart:

Great concept of M-O

1 Like

While I still root for my own M-O hero concept, I am actually envious of all the details and ideas you’ve thrown into this one.

I show nothing but praise for this concept.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney