Candace & Stacy Concept (#195)

Candace & Stacy

Candace Gertrude Flynn

Stacy Hirano

Description: Phineas’s older sister and Ferb’s step sister, Candace Flynn is like most teenage girls, hanging out with friends and obsessing over her secret crush Jeremy Johnson. But what makes her the most different from those around her is an obsession to rat out and bust her brothers for the wild inventions they create. This new city may not be the Danville she knew before, but with her best friend Stacy and a few bizarre beings by her side, Candace will do everything she can to bring a good busting to the creeps.

Quote: “Making beauty the focus of my life has distracted me from the real focus of my life: Busting my brothers!”

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
Passive- Instead of attacking, Candace will call on her phone, attempting to expose the enemyline, giving herself and her allies a stack of bust. Bust stacks ignore all armor, deals 50% more true damage on all attacks, and drains enemies hit by attacks for 4 seconds.

Entrance: Candace will rush into the arena ready to bust the enemyline as Stacy walks in beside her.

Victory: Candace and Stacy will giggle in victory.

Defeat: Candace will stare in complete shock as Stacy facepalms.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Ready for the Bettys”
Stacy calls upon Crash, Tink, and Missy, the members of the Bettys to rush to their side and play a song, increasing them and their allies attack speed by 200% and their basic damage by 70%. While performing, the Betty’s will also deal X damage to every enemy, and decreasing their damage reduction by 60%.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Cute Death Ray”
Meap will run into the field and blast a rainbow beam from his mouth, dealing X damage to the closest enemy, removing all of their buffs, removing 40% of their reality, and stunning them for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: True)

Blue Skill:
“S.I.M.P”
A squirrel will crawl onto Candace as she starts to spaz out and “dance”. This accidental action will energize every enemy for 8 seconds, and Candace, Stacy and their allies will gain true damage conversion on all of their attacks for 10 seconds. Candace, Stacy, and their allies will also become immune to all fantastic damage for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“You’re Busted!!”
For every 5 seconds of combat, if Candace & Stacy have a stack debuff active, she will convert that debuff into two stacks of bust and will give thier allies one stack of bust.

Red Skill:
“Best Bustin’ Friends”
Candace & Stacy will apply three weakness stacks to an enemy at the start of the wave if they try to remove their stacks of Bust, and will have a 100% chance to land guaranteed true crits for 5 seconds. Also, if Candace and Stacy get K’Oed with bust stacks, they will grant their allies invincibility and increase their levels by 75 levels for 8 seconds.

• +X True Damage from Bust Stacks for Allies
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Bruno Madrigal

Disk Name: “Future Busting"
Disk Effect: Extra Attack from S.I.M.P
Other Effects:

1. When Candace and Stacy use S.I.M.P, the squirrel will also jump at the closest enemy dealing X damage over time for 6 seconds, and decreasing their basic damage by 16% (+16% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Tenacity

Campaign: (Even in a new city, Candace can never find a way to bust her brothers once and for all, despite believing at first that the whole city itself is a simulation created by them. Fortunately, she has heard of a future teller in the city named Bruno Madrigal who has always been super accurate and devoid of any misdirection. This could be Candace’s ultimate proof of exposing her brothers! Or at least it would have been if Phineas and Ferb hadn’t already spoken with him beforehand and got their future told. Candace is shocked and speechless to find them chilling in the backyard with no sign of inventions anywhere.)
Allies: Susan Pevensie, Oliver & Dodger, Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7

Phineas & Ferb

Disk Name: “Snitches get Stiches"
Disk Effect: Distract Immunity
Other Effects:

1. Candace and Stacy are immune to all debuffs, and will drain enemies who try to distract them for 3 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Another day, another invention day for Phineas and Ferb. Today, they plan and ultimately build an anti-gravity bounce house in their backyard with the help and assistance of the astronomer Dr. Delbert Doppler who questions that they are old enough to defy the laws of gravity. Candace and Stacy try to bust the two brothers {lesser so for Stacy who joins in on the fun as per usual} but the dome disappears by Doofensmirtz’s latest coinkidink-Inator.)
Allies: Kanga & Roo, Izzy Hawthorne, Laurel Lightfoot & Blazey

7 Likes

I love this duo concept
Great work!

3 Likes

Thank you! And NGL, the fact that Bruno Madrigal can see through the future was the absolute perfect choice for Candace’s running gag lol. I just had to make them friends lol.

2 Likes

Having Candace be a duo with Stacy is something I would’ve never thought of if I would’ve made a Candace character concept! Awesome!

3 Likes

Ngl I would love to have Candace and Stacy as a duo hero bc Stacy doesn’t have a lot of skill sets to use as a separate hero in which it would be good to have both come to the game as a duo hero

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney