Once again we get a new villian and it’s someone we didn’t expect

3 Likes

What a great surprise! :grin:

1 Like

Horned King seems like a cool addition and the Kronk emojis seem cool

2 Likes

The Horned king looks like one of them villains from Scooby-Doo

1 Like

Huh, I wonder if PerBlue got ideas from my Horned King concept and integrated them in the game.

@Loutre when will the double cap increase on server 18 stop??!!!
You are literally begging people to stop playing and then wondering why.

Once again this translates to: Players have too much resources, time to force them to pay so we can get moneyyy.

#RIP

11 Likes

this is common and i think polaris did say they take inspiration from concepts

13 Likes

Certainly seems so… not like most of us need every resource we can get.

3 Likes

I almost screamed at one moment :no_mouth:

So it’s like returning back, when new difficulties appeared only with new ranks?

No shop lag fixes? Sad, those were short but good times.

3 Likes

Is it this single photo emoji or are there more @Loutre? If so why not the rest in photos? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s it? I was expecting a little bigger of an update then just the sign in.

1 Like

Ooh, very happy to see The Black Cauldron getting some love and appreciation, and with the leading villain no less! I like how his kit is Distract-based, considering he has summoned soldiers acting as decoys. I wonder how a Friendship with The Queen of Hearts would’ve been like, considering they both command impressive soldier ranks

@Loutre Not sure if this has been covered, but there’s a possible bug in the game - whenever Ariel heals Jim Hawkins with her Green skill, it activates Jim’s Purple counterattack, thus hurting Ariel in the process. If it hasn’t been addressed yet, can it be addressed in a future update, please?

1 Like

Yeah the Prize wall hero is missing

There will be another post for that hero.

12 Likes

I do agree

Ok thanks then

Why do you bother making separate posts? You are just making extra work for yourself.

Indeed they do! I’ve noticed several elements from my concepts in a lot of characters that have come in over the years, like my Walrus and the Carpenter concept with the Swedish Chef (both hold an object to reduce incoming damage), gaining energy rather than doing a basic attack (my Cruella concept with Quackerjack), and even my Fairy Godmother concept with the actual character herself, to name a few!

Always makes me happy when either I, or other forumers, recognize their works being noted in official characters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am glad that the horned king is here

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney