Please nerf the following characters

Wow. So special. Shang doesn’t exist, no…

Nope. He’s weak and has no useful amount of armor negation when maxed.

Just get Cheshire up

White_Wolf_V, I will say that I think no one means to be mean towards you in terms of that you overall are using what is considered outdated characters, but they do what you to understand that you should move on from those characters that are outdated.

I think what is usually considered meta characters usually last 6-3 months usually maybe or less than 3 months if a better version of basically the same skills comes out quickly afterwards.
So if characters are more than a year old and not refreshed or buffed, they are likely outdated or they are Utility characters such as Wall-E or Counter characters such as Tron.

So yeah, hope this information helps you White_Wolf_V :-).

4 Likes

What about Ian lightfoot

Fine, fine. I’ll look into other characters. But I do still wish I could encounter the ones I listed in the first post a little less often - at least in the friend campaigns.

I’ll go now.

Sorry if a bit much, but yeah just want to help you and you actually having more fun in the game by not struggling so much :-).

If you want tips to who is likely the best to focus on I recommend checking this list as it has the character release in chronological order:

Up to you if you want to go, but yeah hope it overall goes better for you going forward :-).

1 Like

What about Darkwing and launchpad? They are op

They are not op!

2 Likes

Jack Sparrow :rofl:

2 Likes

My first post on this forum, but hopefully it will be on topic. Can we expect balancing Ian, Cheshire Cat and Slinky dog? I’m not saying they are unbeatable, but the amount of damage they do is ridiculous, or defence is way too strong compared to other heroes. I understand PerBlue wants to make money of new heroes but they are broken for too long already

Ian is sensitive to disables
Slinky dies by Dash and Shan

Only Cheshire needs nerf, he does 50M damage with his head.

1 Like

Chesire does not need a nerf any longer. The combo Ian and Meg can easily take him out, and Ian can take him out on his own if he has the lowest hp in the team. The reflect buff makes sure Chesire head tosses himself out.

Only one that really needs nerf is Bunsen and Breaker…

Yes he does. Just because he can be defeated doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be nerfed. No hero should deal over 20M damage with one skill.

Not really. Exploding Beakers can be a pain but I’ve never really found B&B to be a big issue.

He is?

Darkwing (Ni) and Buzz with Red skill too.

Obviously.

The only thing that should be nerfed is their purple. That’s honestly it.

Yes, as far as I know he has no tenacity.

And he has even lower evasion than Kim. Huh.

But he does have reflect, I guess.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Reflect actually works on disables; it only works on damage. I’ve used Ian to counter Mulan’s green skill before, and I’m pretty sure that although the damage gets reflected back at her, Ian will still be stunned by that skill. But again, I could be wrong about this.

5 Likes

That’s right.
And well… Ian has hardy, from his red. Though he can be disabled before he gets it

5 Likes

Another one that probably is severly OP is Kermit and his white

Reflect is a buff that can be passed on, so the only thing to hope is that Kermit gains energy very slowly

He’s probably gonna be very good, but, we should wait to see him before judging.

Personally, the only character I have a real issue with rn is Fear. And it’s just his purple, 100% less to everyone from crits is crazy. And no Tron doesn’t work, since Fear keeps gaining stacks after he dies, and after that they can’t be removed

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney