Sasha Waybright Concept (#109)

Sasha Waybright

Description: Reformed form her past decisions and regressions, Sasha Waybright’s influence and determination as a soldier in the toad army, and co-leader of the Wartwood Resistance has garnered her the prestigious rank of Lieutenant. With her incredible expertise of duel-wielding, Sasha will usher her allies into an illustrious victory.

Quote: “Even though I’m the one calling the shots, I want you to know this is a partnership.”

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Sasha will strike the closest enemy two times with both of her swords.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Sasha walks into battle with her helmet on, as she takes it off and reveals herself.

Victory: Sasha will pull out two flags as she waves them around like a cheerleader.

Defeat: Sasha will go into a rage and screams at the enemyline.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Swift Smite”
Sasha will target the enemy with the most amount of Max HP, and run to them and swiftly strikes them with her sword, dealing X damage over time, reducing their Max HP by 50%, and piercing them for 8 seconds. She will also gain 5 stacks of determination for 9 seconds. The pierce will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Clash of Steel”
Sasha will swing her swords, and bang them together as she increases her armor by X, her max HP by X, her evasion by X, and she will take 50% reduced damage from true damage. The closest enemy will also become scared for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Dualsword Deflect”
When the closest enemy tries to attack Sasha with their basic damage, she will block their attack with both of her swords, as she stuns them for 8 seconds. Sasha will then stay in the position for 6 seconds, as she becomes invulnerable to all damage, and gains X armor and reality for every attack that is directed at her. She can use this move every 10 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Persuasive Soldier”
When Sasha or her allies gain a stack of determination, they will be immune to all knockbacks and snares until they run out of their stacks.

Red Skill:
“Sasha the Slayer”
Clash of Steel will grant Sasha and her allies true damage conversion on their basic attacks for 7 seconds. Also, when Sasha decreases an enemy’s Max HP, she will give X Max HP to all allies, and they will gain one stack of hardy.

• +X Basic Damage for all allies
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Helga Sinclair

Disk Name: “Second in Command is Best"
Disk Effect: Steal Armor and Reality
Other Effects:

1. When Sasha uses her basic attack, she will steal 12% of the enemy’s armor and reality and grants them to her allies. (+12% per star level)
  2. +X Armor
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Ever since Sasha came into the city, she has been making a name for herself, having secured a high level of courage and tenacity from the worst attacks from the creeps. This act of fierceness attracts Helga Sinclair who makes an offer to better perfect her leadership skills. Whilst Sasha learns a lot from her, she can’t help but see Helga and see herself on what she could have become if she took the wrong path. She politely thanks her for the advice, but ultimately leaves her, much to Helga’s irritation.)
Allies: Elizabeth Swann, Gerald Marlin and Nemo, Tong

Anne Boonchuy

Disk Name: “BFF Search"
Disk Effect: Disable Berserk Buffs from Enemies
Other Effects:

1. When an enemy tries to go berserk, they will lose all of their buffs, and will have their movement and attack speed slowed by 18%. (+18% per star level)
  2. +X Tenacity
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Sasha and Anne are over the walls excited to see each other after being separated from the merging into the new city. Unfortunately Marcy is a mystery as to where she currently is. They check all over the city looking into places where she would usually hang out, such as the library, or the arcade. They ultimately find Marcy in the community garden researching unique fauna and the reunion couldn’t have been anymore joyous!!)
Allies: Disgust, Kuzco, David Xanatos

5 Likes

Great concept of Sasha Waybright.

4 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Good hero concept! I love the show Amphibia and I hope Perblue adds Amphibia characters because of them being on the recent poll!

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one who notices how similar Sasha and Helga look to each other.

1 Like

They honestly do look very similar lol. Like Sinclair is just a grown up Sasha or considering the century difference, a great great grandmother to her lol. I was soooo close to giving this friendship to my vision of Elizabeth Swann just for the leadership qualities as a whole. Helga honestly has more synergy with both being lieutenants in their own respective worlds. I ultimately gave Elizabeth a mention as one of the allies to soften the blow lol.

amphibia-sasha

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney