"Savages!" - Governor Ratcliffe Likely Concept

"Savages!" - Governor Ratcliffe Likely Concept

Name: Ratcliffe
IMG_20200902_060724
Description: Governor Ratcliffe is a greedy, power-hungry man and fights for himself and his purpose.

Quote: “This is my land! I make the laws here! And I say anyone who so much as looks at an Indian without killing him on sight, will be tried for treason and hanged!”

Trial Team: Yellow

Position: Front

Role: Damage

Stars: :star:

Entrance: Ratcliffe walks in position holding his sword.

Basic Attack: Ratcliffe hits his enemies with his sword.

Victory: Ratcliffe opens wide his cape.
8LqlUgKs
Defeat: Ratcliffe gets mad and clenches his fist.

Skills

White Skill: Savages!
🛡True Damage
Passive: At the beginning of each wave Ratcliffe makes an enemy the “savage”. Ratcliffe deals X extra damage to the Savage enemy with each basic attack and steals X energy from the Savage enemy.

Active: Ratcliffe takes out his gun and shoots the Savage enemy, dealing X instant damage and X damage per second for 10.0 seconds.
tumblr_navxtfkMGJ1snsjmyo1_500

Green Skill: Earth Demolition
✨Fantastic Damage
Ratcliffe calls at a cannon and shoots a cannonball, which passes all enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies ad knocking them back.
governor ratcliffe

Blue Skill: Light Them Up
✨Fantastic Damage
Ratcliffe turns a torch on fire, dealing X damage to all enemies and blinding the two closest enemies for 8.0 seconds.

Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
tumblr_m079urgQRD1qem26lo2_r1_500

Purple Skill: Golden Heart
Ratcliffe has a 50% chance to steal X HP from the Savage enemy and heal the ally with the least HP by X HP.

The skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Advantage From Weakness
Ratcliffe gains an X HP shield whenever the Savage enemy gets KOed.
Every Ratcliffe’s third basic attack has a 70% chance to crit if the enemy is below X HP.

Friendships

• Ratcliffe/Shan Yu

Allies: Gaston, Jafar, Dr. Facilier
    Ransom Payment
    ‘Light Them Up’ studies an enemy for 5.0 seconds.
    +‘Earth Demolition’ decreases the armor of all enemies by X for 6.0 seconds.
    +X basic damage.

• Ratcliffe/Captain Hook

Allies: Launchpad McQuack, Ursula, Yzma
    Secrets Of The Deep
    ‘Earth Demolition’ stuns all enemies for 4.0 seconds.
    +‘Light Them Up’ saps an enemy for 6.0 seconds.
    +Control characters gain an X HP shield for the first 10.0 seconds of each wave.

Hero Mastery Collections

• Damage
  • Healers
  • Shields (only with Captain Hook disk)
  • Stun (only with Shan Yu disk)

Don’t forget to check some of my previous concepts.

5aafa4add9456d2c737e046a7b850057e7a39192_2_200x2000f4cb3648e161f995c213782b37dedceaafe300c_2_200x200b8a050db2a9ca052cc5e7f1ce42696e1b3e89a41_2_200x20026d4634af8e80a13f76286445bbd7d1f45d8fab5_2_200x2007599b6f474ce21f67eb0ebfdb4395ed48d493cfb_2_200x200IMG_20200709_154538IMG_20200712_171635

As you may know, I’ve wrote a story for the Scarlet Witch/Elsa friendship campaign and I’ve been thinking, which of the following friendships would you like me to write a story for?

• “Beast Fighters” (Phillip/Hercules)
  • “Lessons For Half-bloods” (Percy Jackson/Hercules)
  • “Lessons For Princes” (Phillip/Kristoff & Sven)
  • “Light And Darkness” (Korra/Kida)
  • “Wonders Of A Chef” (Skinner/The Queen Of Hearts)

0 voters

9 Likes

That’s a bit dodgy.

3 Likes

Another great concept! I would love to see all of the campaigns honestly, cause they all sound very fun and interesting.

1 Like

@Imagineer_V thank you very much… I’ll try to write some of them… I hope you like the stories…

Yay! I understand they are a lot of work though, so don’t overwhelm yourself.

1 Like

I won’t… Thanks for the interest…

1 Like

Awesome Concept! I really enjoy reading these and reading yours and @Slinky-Dog 's Concepts helped me a lot to mek my own Concepts better!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney