Asha Concept (#202)

Asha

Description: Looking out for her 100 year old grandfather in the kingdom of Rosas, Asha wished to make his dreams come true by seeking aid from the ruler of the domain. But after discovering the dark secret that King Magnifico had restricted from the people, Asha made a wish in desperation for the sake of everyone’s wishes coming true. This act of selflessness has garnered her a new interstellar sidekick, as well as granting her pet goat Valentino, the ability to talk, but also put her on the king’s radar. The new city isn’t the Rosas she remembers, but if it means a chance for wishes to come true, Asha will take that chance.

Quote: “I’m a quick learner and a hard worker, and I help well. And I’m young, so I’m malleable, but not too young so that I’m too malleable."

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Valentino

Basic Attack: Valentino will headbutt the closest enemy dealing X damage to them.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Asha, Valentino, and Star will ride in on the magic sentient carriage.

Victory: Asha kneels down to Valentino’s level as he blows a daffodil.

Defeat: Star will fade away as Asha and Valentino gasp in horror.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Hen Orchestration”
Valentino will orchestrate a group of hens to start dancing, and shoot out eggs at the enemyline, dealing X damage to every enemy and sapping them for 8 seconds. Asha will also energize her allies and increase their levels by 50 for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Lucky Star”
Star will fly towards two allies and twinkle his stardust on them healing them for X HP, and granting them an attack and movement increase of 150% for 9 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Carriage Ride”
A sentient carriage will rush through the arena and pick up Asha as well as picking up the ally with the most buffs active as the carriage drives through the enemyline dealing X damage. Asha and the ally will return to the screen with all of their buffs removed and their healing doubled for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Purple Skill:
“Superstars of Rosas”
Asha and her allies are immune to all limits for the first 12 seconds of each wave and will sap and silence enemies for 10 seconds if they try to limit her or her allies.

Red Skill:
“A Wish Worth Making”
If an ally is given energized by Star from Lucky Star, enemies will take X damage over time and be blinded for 14 seconds, and Asha and the energized ally will heal for X HP over time. Also, Asha will have a 30% chance to hex an enemy for 9 seconds when using her basic attack.

• +X Healing from Lucky Star
  • +X Normal Crit
  • +X Evasion
Friendships

The Collector

Disk Name: “Friend of the Cosmos"
Disk Effect: Healing Grants Evasion

Other Effects:

1. When Asha or her allies heal from any source, they will gain 9% more evasion. (+9% per star level)
  2. +X Evasion
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Asha and Valentino are searching for Star who has gone missing, and discover a strange kid wearing a seemingly celestrial night-gown. They find that the kid means well and has been playing with Star a whole lot, but also that he can alter the course of stars with just a flick of the hand. Asha finds solace in a new friend, knowing she can trust him even if he can be a bit chaotic. And who knows? Maybe he can be useful in taking down Magnifico!)
Allies: Bushroot & Spike, Trixie Carter, Wilbur Robinson & Carl

Pinocchio & Jiminy Cricket

Disk Name: “When You Wish Upon a Star"
Disk Effect: True Damage Hex

Other Effects:

1. Asha will hex any enemy at the start of each wave who try to use any true damage on her or her allies for 2 seconds. (+2 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Asha is still trying to make her grandfather’s wish come true, but that wish is no easy feat to accomplish with Magnifico still around. Fortunately though, it seems as though a cricket of all things knows one of Sabino’s songs and it just so happens that he is the conscience of the wooden boy of Gepetto, one of Sabino’s new friends. Asha in a hope to boost Sabino’s popularity in the city, asks him to duet with Sabino’s Mandolin playing. The two perform their signature song in “When you Wish Upon a Star”, and get a huge amount of people supporting them.)
Allies: Star Butterfly, Deja Thoris, M-O

7 Likes

Loving the Collector friendship!!

4 Likes

Great concept as always!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I know everyone makes the whole Fairy Godmother reference to Asha because its implied she does become her at the end, but I wanted to be more creative lol. Collector fits so well with star, and I could see them wrecking some fun havoc in the city lol. And Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket was much more fitting as the 100th anniversary friendship because it was the first movie to introduce the song that is engraved in every opening in a disney film to date. And Sabino plays it at the end too!!

giphy
tumblr_231d20e2d1df5441a8df6d993decad59_c3808f6e_640

5 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney