Mr. Waternoose Concept (#20)

Mr. Waternoose

Description: After three generations of running Monsters Inc, Waternoose was thrown in jail for his involvement in the kidnapping of children. Now in a new world, Waternoose takes it upon himself to get revenge on his former best scarer.

Quote: “I’ll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die! And I’ll silence anyone who gets in my way!”

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Waternoose pinches the enemy with his claws.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Waternoose walks in with both his hands in the back.

Victory: Waternoose devilishly smiles as he pulls out a scream canister.

Defeat: Waternoose growls.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Himalayan Chill”
An iron door that leads to the Himalayas falls behind the closest enemy and Waternoose kicks them through the door. After 6 seconds, the enemy returns and becomes frozen for 9 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Canister Screech”
Waternoose pulls out a scream canister and opens the can letting out a horrifying shriek which scares all enemies for 10 seconds. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill:
“Jump and Growl”
Waternoose performs his old “Waternoose Jump and Growl” dealing X damage to the two closest enemies. This move deals X more damage to scared enemies.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Purple Skill:
“Conniving Crustacean”
Every time Waternoose crits a scared enemy, he will gain 150 more energy. This is less effective when the ally who crits is above level X.

Waternoose Red
Red Skill:
“We Scare Because We Care”
Waternoose gains X skill power every time he uses his basic attack. Also, when Waternoose uses Jump and Growl, the two closest enemies will have their damage reduced by X.

• +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

Sulley & Boo

dialogue_sulley

Disk Name: “Overcoming the Master”
Disk Effect: Longer Freezes on Himalayan Chill

Other Effects:

1. Himalayan Chill now freezes enemies 25% longer. (+7% per star level)
  2. +X Damage over time from Himalayan Chill
  3. +X Skill Damage

Campaign: (To get revenge on Sulley for putting him in jail, Waternoose sneaks into the factory and causes a huge blackout in the city causing panic and fear in the city).
Allies: Celia, Gizmoduck, Wall-E

Mayor Bellweather

Disk Name: “Recordings of Karma”
Disk Effect: Attack Speed with Hardy

Other Effects:

1. When Waternoose gains a stack hardy, his attack speed is increased by 10%. (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Waternoose and Bellwether plan to sabotage Nick and Judy, as well as Sulley and Mike via audio recordings, as payback for what they did to them back in their worlds).
Allies: Randall, Aslan, Arthur Pendragon & Archimedes

11 Likes

The white skill was supposed to have damage over time, right? and the purple needs a variable

2 Likes

Great concept. Love it!
That Waternoose/Bellwether friendship seems fun. You may want to make it for my contest :eyes:

4 Likes

This is honestly brilliant. Recently when I watched Zootopia, I connected that. They both are very similiar in that regard, lol.

Great concept though! :+1:

6 Likes

It’s been so long since we’ve got a character from Monsters Inc. And I especially love the idea of having a friend campaign with Mayor Bellwether, which would be a perfect villain friendship!:+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney