An Unlikely Duo (UNLIKELY CONCEPT)

NORI

REACHY

”That’s it? Just one grain of rice? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?”
:star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Description: Nori and Reachy are here to battle, with the occasional chess game in between!

BASIC ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Nori walks in, and then Reachy extends from behind Nori out into position.

Basic Attack: Reachy punches the nearest enemy, dealing X Damage.

Victory: Nori crosses her arms while Reachy gives a thumbs up.

Defeat: Reachy slaps Nori in the face.

SKILLS

White Skill: Ground Pummel
:facepunch:
Nori turns around as Reachy punches the ground, causing a shockwave that deals X damage per enemy, as well as knocking an enemy back and stunning them.

Green Skill: Checkmate!
Reachy detaches from Nori, and they play a game of chess. While playing, (usually lasts 4-8 seconds) they are invincible from all debuffs and disables, such as freezes, charms, and stuns.

Blue Skill: Calculator Game
Nori pulls out the Calculator Game that Pawn made and plays it for 2-4 seconds. It heals Nori and Reachy X HP per second, and the time played depends on how low they are on HP.

Purple Skill: Second Season
:sparkles:
“Ground Pummel” now creates two waves, dealing X damage per wave per enemy, also knocking back two enemies, and stunning them.

Red Skill: Chess Champs
“Checkmate!” Now has a chance of giving Nori and Reachy a shield for 6 seconds after the game.

• +X Basic Attack Damage
  • +X Damage on “Ground Pummel”
  • +X Max HP

FRIENDSHIPS

Nori & Reachy/ Li Shang
More than a Prize
Allies: Mulan, Lilo, Meilin
Nori & Reachy’s basic attack now deals twice the damage.

Nori & Reachy/Liam
Object Show Oddness
Allies: Bryce,Gelatin ,Firey
“Calculator Game” now heals twice the HP.

OUTRO

Yes, I’m well aware that 4 and X were voted on, but I felt that I wanted to do this concept more, due to the fact that Battle for Rice is an underrated show, and I wanted to get it out there, so, I hope you enjoyed this concept, and 4 and X are next!

2 Likes

Cool concept :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m very glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney