DT17 Gosalyn Waddlemeyer Concept (#63)

DT17 Gosalyn Waddlemeyer

Description: Surviving on the streets for most of her time, this version of Gosalyn knows how to scrap with the worst kinds of villains. Armed with her crossbows and bee hives, the creeps don’t know what kind of pain they got coming to them.

Quote: “I totally found your secret headquarters. The residue from your smoke bomb contained traces of salt water, so I knew you’d be at the bay. Also that kid is live-streaming. It was not hard."

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Gosalyn fires an arrow from her crossbow
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Gosalyn drops down from a rope and unmasks her hood.

Victory: Gosalyn fistbumps in the air.

Defeat: Gosalyn drops her crossbow and puts up her hoodie and sulks.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Hive Shot”
When Gosalyn activates this skill, she will load her crossbow arrows with bee hives. Her next 3 basic attacks will deal X damage per second for 6 seconds. When Gosalyn is shooting the hives, she will fire at the closest enemy first, and then target two random enemies.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Crossbow Stunts”
Gosalyn targets the enemy with the most skill power as she fires two consecutive shots, before turning around and firing behind her back, dealing X damage, and snaring them for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Focused Firing”
Gosalyn focuses her attention at the farthest enemy studying them for 8 seconds, and reduces their armor by X for 10 seconds and makes a perfect shot, dealing X damage, and making her precise for 9 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Longing for Family”
Each time an enemy is studied, Gosalyn’s skill power is increased by X. Gosalyn keeps 80% of this skill damage increase from wave to wave.

Red Skill:
“Shot through the Heart”
Crossbow Stunts now energizes all allies for 9 seconds, and gives them X skill power for 10 seconds. Also, Gosalyn does 100% more damage to studied enemies. This effect is reduced against enemies above level X.

• +X Damage per second from Hive Shot
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

Namaari

1T9Hy8GGkQrNekseDtpEsaT6Zd2pKoAOyZUJ-45C5x0x-lAUT-tTrNB4rrJygkt5dFO0A6GTmL4GyRc2kx17eciLGe2OcgTD4XzA1QwFoEz75pp7rHCa1T9HhiqnxK4TItwijwgE

Disk Name: “Target Practice"
Disk Effect: Become Berserk for each Damage Role

Other Effects:

1. Once per wave, when Gosalyn reaches 1 HP, she will become berserk for 3 seconds per damage role ally on her team not including herself. (+2 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (After Namaari spots a young duckling with a rare talent with a knack for crossbows, she wants to learn how she can fire backwards so effortlessly. Together, her and Gosalyn use the creeps as targets, as the two share their skills and prowess.)
Allies: Rafiki, Elisa Maza, Dolores Madrigal

Drake Mallard

Disk Name: “Safety in Measures"
Disk Effect: Invisibility from Crossbow Stunts

Other Effects:

1. When Gosalyn uses Crossbow Stunts, she will become invisible for 3 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Drake is more than happy to see Gosalyn in the new city, and feels the need to keep her safe in every way, not wanting her to get into any trouble or get injured. While Gosalyn gets increasingly annoyed, an ambush from creeps makes her understand Drake’s concerns.)
Allies: Gogo, Oliver & Dodger, Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7

3 Likes

Another great DuckTales 2017 concept. I really like the idea of there being different versions of each character. Nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Gosalyn is super underrated and I really want her in this game. The 91 version more likely, but a man can dream can he lol. And really more Darkwing would be amazing! Bushroot, Negaduck, and Liqui would make me so happy!! :bow_and_arrow::duck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney