Hunter Concept (#123)

Hunter

Description: Constructed from the twisted mind of Emperor Belos in his deceased brother’s image, Hunter is a grim walker who worked alongside Belos as the Golden Guard. After learning his origins though, Hunter left the emperor’s coven and joined forces with the Hex-squad and his palisman Flapjack. Together, they will root out any evil that causes harm, whether it be the Emperor’s coven, Belos, or creeps.

Quote: “Since I failed my last mission I thought, “Hey, a chance to make up for it!” But I can’t go back empty-handed! Not again. Long story short, this is my grave. Want me to make you one too?"

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Hunter shoots an energy blast from his staff dealing X damage to the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Hunter teleports into the arena, and readies his staff.

Victory: Flapjack will fly on Hunter’s hand as he pets his chin.

Defeat: Hunter gets down on one knee, only having his staff keeping him from falling.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Aerial Blasts”
Hunter will teleport to the top of the screen, and fire 8 blasts of energy on all enemies, dealing X damage, ignoring all dodges, removing X evasion, and granting Hunter and his allies a 75% to dodge all attacks for 8 seconds.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Teleporting Strike”
Hunter will target the farthest enemy, teleporting to them and striking them with his staff, dealing X damage, blinding them for 7 seconds. Hunter will also gain precise for 12 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Nimble Dodging”
Hunter will phase out of the way of a projectile attack becoming invisible for 8 seconds, and counter with a large energy blast at the enemy trying to attacks him. Hunter will gain 100% attack speed and have a 35% chance to dodge all attacks for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Grievance of a Grimwalker”
When Hunter is precise, his basic attack and skills will be converted to true damage, and he will also have his crit chance increased by X.
(Damage Type: True)

Red Skill:
“The Golden Guard”
When Hunter is invisible from Nimble Dodging, he will be immune to all damage reduction from enemies, and will gain 150 more energy on his basic attacks. Also, Hunter’s basic attack stuns for 1 seconds and decreases X basic damage.

• +X Damage from Nimble Dodging
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

Jim Hawkins

DHBM_Jim_Hawkins

Disk Name: "Artistry of a Craftsman”
Disk Effect: Distract Control Enemies

Other Effects:

1. At the start of each wave, control enemies will be distracted by Hunter and have their normal damage reduced by 10%. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to Hunter and his allies
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Hunter has taken up a position in the city as a palisman carver under the tutelage of Eda Clawthorne’s father Dell. In his job, he meets some interesting and relatable customers, with one of them peaking his interest over a seemingly new form of transportation known as the “solar surfer”. He meets the young teenager named Jim Hawkins who he admires a lot for building it all by himself. Hunter introduces Jim to the Hex-Squad, and the two ultimately become friends and allies!)
Allies: Lexington, Yzma, Bill Sykes

Gus Porter

Disk Name: “Cosmic Frontier”
Disk Effect: Dodges Equal Healing

Other Effects:

1. Everytime Hunter dodges an attack, he heals X HP, and gains a 5% increase in his basic damage. (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Back in the human realm before they were transported to the city, Hunter and Gus were big fans of a science fiction novel called Cosmic Frontiers. Unfortunately, no form of this franchise exists in the city, and only the Hex-Squad and Camila know about this popular book. They both ask Luz if she has a copy of the novel and vouch to promote the book into the city. Copies sell like wildfire and Hunter, Gus, and the Hex-Squad are credited for their contribution to the city library.
Allies: Wilbur Robinson & Carl, Donald Duck, Deja Thoris

5 Likes

Great Concept.

1 Like

Nice very nice. Great concept!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::yellow_heart:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney